• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't use the conciliatory 'we are Singaporeans' cop-out again. :rolleyes:

Undesirable elements need to be purged, even more so when they are the enemy within the gates.
They are like cancer cells. You don't say to cancer cells 'it's okay, you are part of my body, we are one happy family'.

同门不同路,更要清理门户

Religion should be banned, it is the cancer of mankind and serves no real purpose except war and fighting, see what this little thread has done? Some secular comments being made about air and noise pollution and the taoists go ballastic without looking at themselves and the annoyance they make, to be fair all religions are also annoying.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok Muslims are the most peaceful religion in the world, they don't destroy Chinese artifacts, Christians are the worst they burn Chinese religious items, happy now?

Correction, the talibans destroyed Buddhas of Bamiyan.

They were dynamited and destroyed in March 2001 by the Taliban, on orders from leader Mullah Mohammed Omar,[4] after the Taliban government declared that they were idols.[5] An envoy visiting the United States in the following weeks explained that they were destroyed to protest international aid exclusively reserved for statue maintenance while Afghanistan was experiencing famine,[6] while the Afghan Foreign Minister claimed that the destruction was merely about carrying out Islamic religious iconoclasm. International opinion strongly condemned the destruction of the Buddhas, which in the following years was primarily viewed as an example of the extreme religious intolerance of the Taliban. Japan and Switzerland, among others, have pledged support for the rebuilding of the statues.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamiyan

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction, the talibans destroyed Buddhas of Bamiyan.

They were dynamited and destroyed in March 2001 by the Taliban, on orders from leader Mullah Mohammed Omar,[4] after the Taliban government declared that they were idols.[5] An envoy visiting the United States in the following weeks explained that they were destroyed to protest international aid exclusively reserved for statue maintenance while Afghanistan was experiencing famine,[6] while the Afghan Foreign Minister claimed that the destruction was merely about carrying out Islamic religious iconoclasm. International opinion strongly condemned the destruction of the Buddhas, which in the following years was primarily viewed as an example of the extreme religious intolerance of the Taliban. Japan and Switzerland, among others, have pledged support for the rebuilding of the statues.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamiyan

Hello dun reply me, reply the idiot hoping to hide under the skirt by playing the sedition card.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello dun reply me, reply the idiot hoping to hide under the skirt by playing the sedition card.

You are not only a slimeball but a shit stirrer.

Look your comment. In our exchange, who was that the one that drag the muslims into this issue?

Of course not, so those air and noise polluting taoists should not and stop, anyway if they really had balls just bash the bitch up like any good Muslim would have done.

Your initial comment was twisted to put the blame on the taoists.

This thread has been twisted, the inconsiderate toaists were definitely wrong to misuse the public area and causing an annoyance and you guys are twisting it to a xtian vs taoist thread by hiding behind religious harmony, sedition etc, let's not dodge from the true issue of inconsiderate behavior, do you think the taoists were right in the first place? Does religion really give one the right to do as they please in public?

Look at the video, again and tells us that the taoist were wrong in the first place and what that xtian woman did was right.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UX3Dej6aR9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am secular and take no sides except the side of the law. I think you should be more afraid of seditious offences than me, making so much intolerant remarks about christians, or is your threat on seditious comments just your way of hiding behind the wrong doings of the religion you support? Because you are definitely guilty of making seditious comments against Christians and trying to stir religious disharmony.

LOLOLOL.:kma:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey mr 'secular', you haven't replied my question: You claimed there are hypocrites in all religions. Give me one act of hypocrisy commited by chinese folk religion practitioners.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey mr 'secular', you haven't replied my question: You claimed there are hypocrites in all religions. Give me one act of hypocrisy commited by chinese folk religion practitioners.

Come on you are an idiot? The hypocrites are the folks always praying to Huat without hard work which is the majority, they should instead be praying for peace and harmony.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not only a slimeball but a shit stirrer.

Look your comment. In our exchange, who was that the one that drag the muslims into this issue?

Your initial comment was twisted to put the blame on the taoists.

Look at the video, again and tells us that the taoist were wrong in the first place and what that xtian woman did was right.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UX3Dej6aR9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It looks like you are the one dragging the Muslims in by trying to play the sympathy card with them hoping to gain political mileage.

Come on stand on your own feet, when did I ever say the bitch was right? But if the taoists did not apply for permit, then they are wrong. Religious tolerance is not a catch all for carte blanche annoyance without respecting other religions who may not want the smoke and the noise, did you respect them?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on you are an idiot? The hypocrites are the folks always praying to Huat without hard work which is the majority, they should instead be praying for peace and harmony.

You thick or what..Praying for huat means hypocrite? Where is the hypocrisy in that? Stupid moron!:kma:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You thick or what..Praying for huat means hypocrite? Where is the hypocrisy in that? Stupid moron!:kma:

A nut case who believes there is nothing wrong with a religion that is only there to enrich oneself, I rest my case on hypocrites.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Religion should be pure and not mixed with world desire, true Buddhism teaches this and yet there are people who pray to gods just for worldy riches, if that is not hypocritical then what is? Idiot.