• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...-Items-At-HDB-Void-Deck&p=2026563#post2026563

I am secular and take no sides except the side of the law. I think you should be more afraid of seditious offences than me, making so much intolerant remarks about christians, or is your threat on seditious comments just your way of hiding behind the wrong doings of the religion you support? Because you are definitely guilty of making seditious comments against Christians and trying to stir religious disharmony.

Cheebye kia. U made that claim yourself and now u twisting the facts and said i am hurling unsubstantiated claim? Cheebye u. U remind me of a particular double headed snake race. Cheebye twisting and turning your statement. Cheebye kia to the max. :oIo:

Your comprehension fail, when I said you are making comments against Christians I meant to the fat bitch and Christians in general, not me, in your haste and dumbness you assumed it was me, now I see where the miscommunication lies........ in your stupidity, absolute Gong Tai!! You certainly give Taoists a bad name, I hope they disassociate themselves from you.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, a real Christian will not deny his faith as this will be tantamount to denying Jesus Christ. So I can tell you with 100% certainly he is not a Christian. Just my point of view. I am not taking sides with anyone.

Thanks for bringing that up, hope the gong kia is not a taoist, really xia sway to the max.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, a real Christian will not deny his faith as this will be tantamount to denying Jesus Christ. So I can tell you with 100% certainly he is not a Christian. Just my point of view. I am not taking sides with anyone.

You see the pattern here..."i am secular......" and went on to fuck muslims and taoists.

"i am not taking sides....." and then this: I can tell you with 100% certainly he is not a Christian.

Recognize a snake when you see one!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see the pattern here..."i am secular......" and went on to fuck muslims and taoists.

"i am not taking sides....." and then this: I can tell you with 100% certainly he is not a Christian.

Who fuck Muslims and Taoists? Yep and if anyone else calls you a snake, I'll kill him.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see the pattern here

Bro, I'm siding with the truth. I'm being fair and objective. Hope you can see the light

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's no contradictions here.

Unless a person says he is of religion A and fucks religion A at the same time. Or if he says he respect all religions but he fucks one or more religions... Then such people definitely deserve to be called a flip-flopping "snake"

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I learnt something new today. :biggrin:

Hope you learn that Mr Sarong, cannot get his facts right, 3/4 tank rule plus high tolls, anyone who goes to JB can't be cheap. The facts are perfectly in line with the consumer patterns of a landed property owner.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I'm siding with the truth. I'm being fair and objective. Hope you can see the light

Some people choose to ignore the truth and just go around bashing others, hoping that others are Christians, because he just wants to bash Christians, now we know what his religion is all about.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
School day photo, who can spot the mad char box? :biggrin:
photo.php

yeo-yeo.jpg

Last edited:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope you learn that Mr Sarong, cannot get his facts right, 3/4 tank rule plus high tolls, anyone who goes to JB can't be cheap. The facts are perfectly in line with the consumer patterns of a landed property owner.

landed property owners won't bother driving to JB.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
landed property owners won't bother driving to JB.

Why not? Many of my buddies play golf, manage their properties and businesses in JB and up North, I go there to scout for shops and property all the time too, landed property owners have too much cash to spend in Singapore. Every Friday morning the super car club with Ferraris, Lambos and Porsches, many who are bosses and own factories in Tuas, frequently go up to JB via second link, don't tell me you are so far below the super rich that you don't know what's happening?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? Many of my buddies play golf, manage their properties and businesses in JB and up North, I go there to scout for shops and property all the time too, landed property owners have too much cash to spend in Singapore. Every Friday morning the super car club with Ferraris, Lambos and Porsches, many who are bosses and own factories in Tuas, frequently go up to JB via second link, don't tell me you are so far below the super rich that you don't know what's happening?

Wah lan eh...
buay sian ah..
let it go... let it go....let it go...
Old already still so stubborn n bull head
lose already.just accept it.
if not your life shorten by spamming your senseless argument

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan eh...
buay sian ah..
let it go... let it go....let it go...
Old already still so stubborn n bull head
lose already.just accept it.
if not your life shorten by spamming your senseless argument

Yalor HDB void deck taoist thread, I forgot, no wonder all so detached from rich people's activities. I thought sian already but some people took my absence as diam liao, so how to let go? BTW I where got lose?

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yalor HDB void deck taoist thread, I forgot, no wonder all so detached from rich people's activities. I thought sian already but some people took my absence as diam liao, so how to let go? BTW I where got lose? ��

Hopeless...
sound like ms yeo.
faster go join her..
by the way.u r shortening your life by spamming this forum.
with your imaginary friends. Si bei scary .....

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopeless...
sound like ms yeo.
faster go join her..
by the way.u r shortening your life by spamming this forum.
with your imaginary friends. Si bei scary .....

Peasants say peasant, go to Tuas West Drive every now and then to see what I am talking about. You obviously live in a peasant world.

Ms Yeo can go suck dicks, she lives in HDB. Is it safe to say rich people don't live in HDB?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro i thought christians got the seven deadly sins?u are not supposed to indulge in any sin otherwise u will go to hell.or is it christians got special exemptions nowadays?

L6CIUqf.jpg

uks3sJo.jpg

dR2ViJb.jpg

JPzaWDZ.jpg