• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
It went viral on fuckwarezone forum: http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[gvgt]-saga-4849619.html

She is a teacher, what action MOE will take?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taoist gods so easily destroyed one har?

Can throw away lah!!! Islamic fuckers across the border already smoke out the entire country already.

Pai sin mother fuckers still want to add to the pollution?

Kani Na Bu Puah Chee Bye! I can prove your gods are lanchiao gods.

Just give me some grenades i blow your freaking devil statues apart!!

This is why i hate Christian. Fucking hypocrites! :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/yeo.h.ping.5

that day I heard in my spirit, Eat prawns, so I went to read up, prawns can help your cancer and fertility

last night been to Trinity, Dowdy is in the House, today been to City Harvest.

Now i know why she is crazy..she eat meat.. and worship Kong Kee..oh my..

she say prawns can help your cancer??? does she mean prawns can help you develop cancer and fertility together??? Ovary Cancer?

Her English needs help.

And the worst of all , she worship PAP:
near Goh Chok Tong 's house there is a Lemon Rd private housing...maybe all of Yio Chu Kang residents MUST shift there, every now and then meeting with Goh. 主人回来了

so

eat meat + city harvast + PAP low life = this fucking sinkie moron..

That is why i stay away from sinkie.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
It went viral on fuckwarezone forum: http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[gvgt]-saga-4849619.html

She is a teacher, what action MOE will take?

Religious tolerance is the hall mark of peaceful co-existence of all racial groups in the country. This bitch is likely to preach anti-Buddhism, anti-Islam, anti-Taoism, anti-ancestor worship, etc to her pupils. MOE should sack her to prevent her pupils from being influenced to follow in her foot steps.

Similar to the religious fanatics in other countries, she is also a religious fanatic and there is no place for her kind in sinkie land. The mata mata should also prosecute her for destroying artifacts of worship.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AN I AM SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY wondering why and what the hell are the non christians doing here in Singapore for 40 years 80 years and TAKING TAKING AND TAKING you know, God damn it God damn the fucking THEM(NON-CHRISTIANS) How your $$$$ come about?

This sinkie shit is confirmed a mental case.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm... she was born in 1978.

Let's just say she didn't age very well. A lack of exercise? I've seen women in their 40s in tip-top shape.

For Sinkie woman standard, she was quite attractive (albeit on the plain Jane side) when she was younger.

1619599_10202819026305838_2042648693_n.jpg

13 years old, Nanyang Girl's High

554533_10200151642702915_1888563236_n.jpg

Older...

1476511_10202405851256720_1299050793_n.jpg

Older still...

521320_10200409491708979_900127286_n.jpg

That crazy lady you see in that video

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Religious tolerance is the hall mark of peaceful co-existence of all racial groups in the country. This bitch is likely to preach anti-Buddhism, anti-Islam, anti-Taoism, anti-ancestor worship, etc to her pupils. MOE should sack her to prevent her pupils from being influenced to follow in her foot steps.

Similar to the religious fanatics in other countries, she is also a religious fanatic and there is no place for her kind in sinkie land. The mata mata should also prosecute her for destroying artifacts of worship.

The higher level of human being will be able to co-exist with differences among human beings...that is called unsinkified.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
She deactivated her Facebook account. :biggrin:

Her facebook is still accessible, basic info states she was born on September 11 in the year 1978. Sep-11, no wonder she acted like a a christian taliban. Give her a grenade, I believe she will blow up a taoist temple.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...She will have her church members trash everthing xtian deemd pagan practices,it always starts small,thrn thr entire church machinery will adpot ISIS approach. Amen.

It is her kind of religious fanaticism that tears a country apart, like in Indonesia where the islamic fanatics sacked the churches.

Are the papees going to ignore this bitch and let her church members get the idea that it is alright to destroy other practices of religious worship?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her facebook is still accessible, basic info states she was born on September 11 in the year 1978. Sep-11, no wonder she acted like a a christian taliban. Give her a grenade, I believe she will blow up a taoist temple.

She's also a Virgo. Virgoans are highly critical of others. :biggrin:

Oops... Christians also have a disdain for astrology, it is the handiwork of the Devil. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is her kind of religious fanaticism that tears a country apart, like in Indonesia where the islamic fanatics sacked the churches.

Are the papees going to ignore this bitch and let her church members get the idea that it is alright to destroy other practices of religious worship?

The pappies and their core supporter base consist exclusively of these type of people. What do you want them to do? :rolleyes:

1234273_10201695324053984_102729356_n.jpg

This is one of the images from her photo album. I rest my case. :cool:

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is not directly motivated by christian doctrines, her preachers have directly influenced her behaviour.

Victory Family Centre is a very big mega church, part of LOVESingapore Movement started by Lawerence Khong of FCBC.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better wayang if she blows up a mosque in sinkie land and see what MP Intan will say.

xtians like her only dare to bully mild eastern religions. I always believe Islam is supposed to be the no 1 religion they are against and intended to knock off.