• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
xtian militant advocate Yeo Hwee Ping should placed under immediate ISA.

Yet another mockery of PAP's Religious Harmony Act, after Rony Tan and Mark Ng got away technically after throwing insulting brickbrats at two of the recognized religion, its just empowers these militants xtian to be bolder in their crusades.

The very day Serangoon Riot II might be acted out in sub court when KongHee is convicted and sentenced to Maximum Security Prison, cannot be ruled out...his flocks are ready to called to armed.

rony tan
Rony_Tan_Christian_Pastor_mocks_buddhism_taoism.jpg

mark ng
new-creation-church-pastor-mark-ng-video-make-fun-of-taoism.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maintenance_of_Religious_Harmony_Act

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Maintenance of Religious Harmony Act ("MRHA") is a Singapore statute which, according to its long title, provides for the maintenance of religious harmony, for the establishment of a Presidential Council for Religious Harmony ("PCRH"), and for matters connected therewith.

The Act, which was passed on 9 November 1990 and came into force on 31 March 1992, empowers the Minister for Home Affairs to make a restraining order against a person who is in a position of authority in any religious group or institution if the Minister is satisfied that the person has committed or is attempting to commit any of the following acts: causing feelings of enmity, hatred, ill-will or hostility between different religious groups; or promoting a political cause, carrying out subversive activities, or exciting disaffection against the President or the Government under the guise of propagating or practising a religious belief. A restraining order may also be made against a person who incites, instigates or encourages any religious leader or any religious group or institution to commit the above acts; or a person who is not a religious leader who causes or attempts to cause feelings of enmity, hatred, ill-will or hostility between different religious groups.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
you don't hate christians. you hate hypocrites. there are hypocrites in every religion.

Why there are more hypocrites in christianity than islam or other single religion? And why a lot of xtians are perceived as hypocrites?

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lady is definitely not crazy. She knows what she is doing....we can see it in her FB. She has been thoroughly brainwashed to hate other faiths,although she only dare to physically attack the traditional Chinese religion which is more easy and convenient.

We can see the IS targeting the Yazidis for slaughter for their all accomodating,tolerant polytheistic beliefs much like traditional Chinese beliefs. So these extremist target the easiest target first. By using the Chinese to attack their own Chinese faith would also lessen the impact of so call sensitive inter racial harmony n add legitimacy to their covert religious campaign to proselytise n convert the weakest groups among others here.

I guess there is nothing much to stop the tide of religious militancy against traditional chinese faith. The religious propagation among the chinese in Spore have been ongoing since the 1970s and it is quite an open secret that Chinese converts had a very negative view of chinese polytheistic worship of their foreparents. The presence of Muslims in Spore has somewhat helps to prevent open attack by the Chinese converts on Chinese faiths through the govt introduction of strict legislation...except verbal ones like Rony Tan. Similarily, much of Malaysian Chinese traditional chinese beliefs are ironically 'saved' by strict legislation introduced by the Malaysian Muslim govt who are always on their guard of Christian proselytsation on Muslims n which e traditional chinese religion indirectly benefitted.

Legislation aside,what is important is incalcating n educating ppl of the importance of tolerance n live n let live. But as the population of this religious grp increases year after year and occupy important social status in Spore, it will be increasingly difficult to solve this issue now.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why there are more hypocrites in christianity than islam or other single religion? And why a lot of xtians are perceived as hypocrites?

Ask Con Hee and how he used his power of hypnotism, persuasion and heaven-await-you kind of psychology to propel his cult followers to fill up his pocket and support his lavish life style.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Legislation aside,what is important is incalcating n educating ppl of the importance of tolerance n live n let live. But as the population of this religious grp increases year after year and occupy important social status in Spore, it will be increasingly difficult to solve this issue now.

If the papees really care about religious tolerance in the country, they would have moved to detain this bitch under ISA for her action. Detain her for 2 years and all her church members, and all other xtian fanatics in sinkie land, will not practice their discrimination.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... she was born in 1978.

Let's just say she didn't age very well. A lack of exercise? I've seen women in their 40s in tip-top shape.

For Sinkie woman standard, she was quite attractive (albeit on the plain Jane side) when she was younger..

Put her in Geylang and the tiongs and ah nehs there would not even give her a second look for $20 a screw.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... she was born in 1978.

Let's just say she didn't age very well. A lack of exercise? I've seen women in their 40s in tip-top shape.

For Sinkie woman standard, she was quite attractive (albeit on the plain Jane side) when she was younger.

1619599_10202819026305838_2042648693_n.jpg

13 years old, Nanyang Girl's High

554533_10200151642702915_1888563236_n.jpg

Older...

1476511_10202405851256720_1299050793_n.jpg

Older still...

521320_10200409491708979_900127286_n.jpg

That crazy lady you see in that video
Bro how u get that...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: The Alternative View

Woman destroys Taoist prayer items at HDB void deck claiming common space should not be used for such ceremonies.
What has happened to our ethos of tolerance?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UX3Dej6aR9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If the government is going soft on these kind of religious vigilante morons, this case would embolden the rest to take things in their own hand in the name of god.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Maintenance of Religious Harmony Act ("MRHA") is a Singapore statute which, according to its long title, provides for the maintenance of religious harmony, for the establishment of a Presidential Council for Religious Harmony ("PCRH"), and for matters connected therewith.

The religion harmony act won't last forever, I see it as temporary. Once the next generation christian leaders raise to power to control the country, it will be abolished or changed!

泥菩萨过河自身难保

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hoot la!

Over religion
Over race
Over nationality
Over political affiliation
Over rich vs poor
Over education disparity
Over motorists vs pedestrians vs cyclists
Over young people vs old people

Hoot over everything.
Anything that can destabilize vile pappy govt is good!

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The religion harmony act won't last forever, I see it as temporary. Once the next generation christian leaders raise to power to control the country, it will be abolished or changed!

泥菩萨过河自身难保

Have faith in humanity. Christianity is losing popularity fast in western societies. The same will happen here, it's only a matter of time. As a matter of fact, the fastest growing religion in sinkieland is 'no religion'. I can foresee the above scenario only if christians become the majority, which will not happen.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The testimony on Rony Tan's light house bullshit healing service I posted on another thread:
I had attended lighthouse service once at woodland a few years ago. A few friends and myself accompanied a friend who had some health problem for the healing service. The auditorium is very modern and can beat any concert hall and would appease any youngster. Standing at the stage front were people I believed are senior members, they dressed up like those working folks you normally see in shenton way. They looked very decent people. The healing service took place before the actual service. Those visitors with problems and illnesses moved forwards for the well-dressed and decent looking people to offer prayer on 1-1 basis. I remembered a tearing mother with an infant. The main service started with some filipinos singers singing christian songs accompanied by band.

Some videos were played on testimonies of people being cured by prayer healing. I remembered this naive looking lady said she had 6 wisdom tooth extractions, the first two were painful, the rest no pain. She believed her prayer was answered. So naive!

The end part, Rony Tan appeared. He dosen't look anything near decent was my first impression. He would subtly bashed catholic religion and other religions. He also mocked at Meet-the-people session. Can MP help you when you approached him with your problem, was the question he threw to the audience. He invited those guests who would want to accept Jesus to move forward and he said he would personally pray for them. Look like a snake oil peddler playing on emotional weakness, anyone sinking in the water would grasp on any carrot stick he can get hold.

I believe other smaller evangelical churches are also preying on circumstance problems and moment of emotional downtime to recruit members. The smaller churches have no concert, nice auditorium, music band or healing service are the differences.

Also, see it here http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....vert-me-at-Orchard-road&p=1978106#post1978106

xtian militant advocate Yeo Hwee Ping should placed under immediate ISA.

Yet another mockery of PAP's Religious Harmony Act, after Rony Tan and Mark Ng got away technically after throwing insulting brickbrats at two of the recognized religion, its just empowers these militants xtian to be bolder in their crusades.

The very day Serangoon Riot II might be acted out in sub court when KongHee is convicted and sentenced to Maximum Security Prison, cannot be ruled out...his flocks are ready to called to armed.

rony tan
Rony_Tan_Christian_Pastor_mocks_buddhism_taoism.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maintenance_of_Religious_Harmony_Act

Last edited:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could not help replying to this thread...

From my younger days till now (a great many years), I recall my school friends telling me that the Christians(themselves) are peace-loving, forgiving-centric, and accept all.

However, these are also the same bunch of people that will tell you in the face:
- that you are going to hell because you are Buddhist, Taoist, Muslim, catholic etc
- that no amount of good you do will allow you through the gates of heaven coz you do not believe in their god
- many many more

I have seen children hating their parents because their pastor tells them that their Buddhist/Taoist parents are devil worshipers.

What I am trying to say is that do these people not realize that they are spreading hate? What happened to the peace and love and forgiveness that they preach about???

Adding on, why are they all also always so defensive? I mean, try asking them about their belief and they will turn on you with hate and anger and accusations ..

Food for thought.. is this a ploy by mega churches to ensure following? Hate others and stick only to them and their words? Sounds like a sentiments of a cult ..

I seriously doubt that Jesus and the bible asked them to preach such hate ..

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset