• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't think so much lah..........just appreciate and make the best of the "here and now":smile:

I was just pondering about the existence of the universe just before reading this thread. What is outside the universe? Nobody knows. Just like if you are simply programs running within the Matrix, you will not be able to comprehend the external environment from which your world draws its parameters. Ever wonder why there are the laws of physics? Why are we bound by these laws?

The easy answer would be that there is some supernatural being, aka God, that created or controlled everything. All these religious people should devote more effort towards finding out if there really is a God rather than simply believing there is one. It is like you believe in some idea without even spending the effort to verify it. I guess it suits the simple-minded and gives them comfort in case they find the truth too terrible to behold.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll take that as a "no, I didn't do anything."

I don't get any pollution at my home, and as long as the police don't do anything, neither will I, how many times did I say I am not irrational and act on a basis. If it's not illegal, it's not my problem.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't get any pollution at my home, and as long as the police don't do anything, neither will I, how many times did I say I am not irrational and act on a basis. If it's not illegal, it's not my problem.

You were not required to justify your answer, but your clarification is duly noted.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax and take it easy lah Hiah Dee!

One Buddha statue destroyed still got 999 other statues right?? Won't be so bad lah. If not then your religion must be damn lousy one.

Tioh boh?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich people entering the kingdom of heaven is like a camel going through the eye of a needle. But with God nothing is impossible.

I really feel sorry for those pai sin people. They dunno what kind of shits they are really getting into.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were not required to justify your answer, but your clarification is duly noted.

I REPEAT: Don't waste time with him, this snake. Pretend to be secular so he can bash other religions. LOL the funniest part is that he thought there are people who would fall for this. Typical christian retard.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I REPEAT: Don't waste time with him, this snake. Pretend to be secular so he can bash other religions. LOL the funniest part is that he thought there are people who would fall for this. Typical christian retard.

Well said.
fuck this xebay hypocrite.
christian enviroment leh..
hahahaha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't waste time with him, this snake. Pretend to be secular so he can bash other religions. LOL the funniest part is that he thought there are people who would fall for this.

Well said.
fuck this xebay hypocrite.
christian enviroment leh..
hahahaha

This cheebye kia likes to peng wei.....
That time kena caught out as a cheapo charlie jb petrol warrior but insists he is rich loaded driving in to enjoy scenery haha

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very obvious lah. That's why I tekan him, and he diam.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-Items-At-HDB-Void-Deck&p=2026888#post2026888

Christians don't go around burning idols, you say? Gosh, what kind of fucked-up Christian are you when you don't even know your own Church's history?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey xebay11, how rational do you think you are, when you are actually spending time here in this lunatic-centric forum. You are as crazy as our supreme hero KopiUnchle, who is currently completing his detox programme at the IMH. Heee Heeeeeeeeeee !

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My home is a landed property, in a predominantly Christian environment.

You chee bye kia lives in a landed property and yet you have to go to JB to buy cheap petrol.

Nim peh lives in a 5 room Bishan HDB flat, but never ever think of going to JB just to buy petrol to save a few bucks.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak one stupid bed time prayer by Bush to ask for God's help and you say it's a Christian Crusade, anyway it's to fight terrorist and not decimate all Muslims. So next time you see students who pray before PSLE exams means xtremist and also taking religious exams hor!!! Stupid to the max example.

Chee Bye Kia. U love to call people stupid. PuBo Kia.

Chao Chee Bye if u are not a christian, why so defensive and work up over the link?

Chao chee bye, now u tell everyone u live in a predominantly christian environment. Now u let the cat out of the bag. Chee Bye kia kong tua kang. Now u pecha lobang leow. Tiu!:oIo: