• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compare Lee Hsien Loong to George Yeo

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will never be PM material. Despite being booted out of Aljunied back in 2011, he could have criticized government policy from the sidelines but instead choose to take a cushy well paying job in the private sector.

His last minute plea on a Youtube video broadcast on the eve of the General Election proved just how a broken man he really was.

I see it differently. George wld have been PM if not for father-son relationship. This father-son relationship causes so much misery

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tis Fuctard Georgie Boy b4 joining PAP talk like he will be Sinkies saviour, knn so many yrs there done nothin for Sinkies but cock suck the familee.

Did you see what happened to David Lim who was too vocal before he was ready to take over?

Maybe that's how George learns to survive in crony pap

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
ompare Lee Hsien Loong to George Yeo

He will never be PM material. Despite being booted out of Aljunied back in 2011, he could have criticized government policy from the sidelines but instead choose to take a cushy well paying job in the private sector.

His last minute plea on a Youtube video broadcast on the eve of the General Election proved just how a broken man he really was.

you think he'll talk like that if he's still the FA minister :confused:
the 2011 defeat was painful, timely and a good shake up him (personally)...and his ex-bosses, colleagues.
much of his comments were right on the nail...else we wouldn't have seen so much changes in past 12-18 months

yet, I would not rule GY comeback to politics...he can still contribute if he wants to.. :smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ompare Lee Hsien Loong to George Yeo

the 2011 defeat was painful, timely and a good shake up him (personally)...and his ex-bosses, colleagues.
much of his comments were right on the nail...else we wouldn't have seen so much changes in past 12-18 months

yet, I would not rule GY comeback to politics...he can still contribute if he wants to.. :smile:

George Yeo has said that he has quitted politics. It was a much relief for LHL when George said that. A strong contender quitted and lhl breathes a sigh of relief

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good?
He's a pappy and they're as vile as they come.
If he wasn't voted out by the smart voters of aljunied...he'll still be screwing your arse for sport now

LHL is now relieved that a better man is not in the Cabinet and he, a lousy man, is PM

Last edited:

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

George Yeo has said that he has quitted politics. It was a much relief for LHL when George said that. A strong contender quitted and lhl breathes a sigh of relief

GY has a fake smile with a fake personality.
What he said is a fact well known to everybody.
It's just that PAP refuse to acknowledge it.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wish George can come back to politics

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GY has a fake smile with a fake personality.
What he said is a fact well known to everybody.
It's just that PAP refuse to acknowledge it.

Possibly. But he dares to say what other pap ministers dare not.

Do you think he is much better that VB, YI?

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

Possibly. But he dares to say what other pap ministers dare not.

Do you think he is much better that VB, YI?

If you are so well paid without doing anything, would you wanna bite your master?
GY could be use as President candidate by PAP.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alright i watch some of george yeo video i would say hes definitely a smart guy,much more intelligent than that arse clown loong,more eq and definitely more aware of reality,unlike pinky boy who seems to be living in lala land at times......

if this was a TV show called apprentice,there would probably be 60 to 70 PAP mp clowns that i would fire before i fire Georgie yeo.i mean they are all clowns but what can u do?better to choose the best clown and pray for the best.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are so well paid without doing anything, would you wanna bite your master?
GY could be use as President candidate by PAP.

That's why lky uses tax payers money to shut his ministers mouths

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alright i watch some of george yeo video i would say hes definitely a smart guy,much more intelligent than that arse clown loong,more eq and definitely more aware of reality,unlike pinky boy who seems to be living in lala land at times......

if this was a TV show called apprentice,there would probably be 60 to 70 PAP mp clowns that i would fire before i fire Georgie yeo.

agree, agree, agree

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Yeo spoke at the 10th Anniversary of the LKY School of Public Policy.

What a refreshing change from LHL's speeches.

George Yeo sounds like a Prime Minister. In comparison, LHL is a kid

Fuck George Yeo! Good riddance. At least pinkie is a scum and actlike one, while George Yeo is a scum but pretend to be gentleman.

'If you are not of a certain economic class, you should not even think of going there. You should confine yourself to 4D, Toto or horse racing.'

Sounds like a prime minister to you?

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...e-Seah-and-Peasant-Voters-RESPECT-ME-OR-ELSE-!!!