• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm looking for this type of job - Where can I find it?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been looking for this type of job for the past 40 years....I don't mind relocating abroad if I'm able to get my ideal job.

Here's what I look for in the job:

- get to travel overseas at least 10 times a year on company's expense. First-class air travel
- my subordinates must be top graduates of world famous universities
- lots of opportunity to wayang
- if I'm unable to solve problems at work, my bosses must come up with solutions for me so that I can move forward
- I can't be fired by my company; only during the 5-year performance appraisal can I be chucked out
- at least S$1.5 million in annual salary + group performance bonus + medical benefits + 50cent bandung

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been looking for this type of job for the past 40 years....I don't mind relocating abroad if I'm able to get my ideal job.

- get to travel overseas at least 10 times a year on company's expense. First-class air travel
- if I'm unable to solve problems at work, my bosses must come up with solutions for me so that I can move forward
- I can't be fired by my company; only during the 5-year performance appraisal can I be chucked out
- at least S$1.5 million in annual salary + group performance bonus + medical benefits + 50cent bandung

Go interview at 38 Oxley Road , be quick , window may close at any time :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you want this job, but whether you are qualified or not, that is another matter.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend who has just graduated is looking for a job. He has a bachelors degree in chemical engineering and holds a masters in gas management. Any decent job will do, even level entry ones.

He needs the experience. Btw he is a Nigerian.

vnhhinjb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Line up behind me and 1 million other sinkies.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend who has just graduated is looking for a job. He has a bachelors degree in chemical engineering and holds a masters in gas management. Any decent job will do, even level entry ones.

why? his previous boss is boko haram?

tingtze

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have the gall to list these request, why don't you have the gall to ask for it during the job interview, you never know, they may offer them to you.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your friend should really not waste his time here, kindly as him to return home and I am sure there is a prince or bank officer looking to transfer an otherwise-difficult-to-get sum of money. The amount is normally enough to feed him and his six generations.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You forgot ...$1 million pension.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those currently holding these jobs are known as $68-milllion men.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm looking for this type of job - Where can I find it? ...
1st, u muz retreat 2 ze dip mountains n seek out a sage n beg him 2 teach u ze masterstrokes 2 slay dragons ...

once u haf master it, u go slay dragon ... after dat, all dat u r rooking 4 wil fall in automatically ...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
why? his previous boss is boko haram?

He is just as afraid of the BH. Would prefer not to go back to Nigeria but his student visa is expiring next month. With no experience, it is impossible to get a job!

Customer service, anything. Anyone knows any jobs available?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is just as afraid of the BH. Would prefer not to go back to Nigeria but his student visa is expiring next month. With no experience, it is impossible to get a job!

Customer service, anything. Anyone knows any jobs available?

ask him to network with the other successful ones at the coffee-shop next to mustafa carpark along the main road.
if he's lucky, he might even get laid - jumbo!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask him to network with the other successful ones at the coffee-shop next to mustafa carpark along the main road.
if he's lucky, he might even get laid - jumbo!

ya, there are many illegals working in that area, paid by the hour, no work experience needed, just wash dishes or serving foods. MOM never come, ICA never check, safe to work without work permit.