• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

clown faced Obama's credit card DECLINED at restaurant POKKAI LAH

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/var...it-card-declined-at-New-York-restaurant-.html

Declined! Obama’s card gets rejected at NY restaurant

The leader was dining in the Big Apple with First Lady Michelle Obama who ended paying for the meal. (File photo: AFP)
Text size A A A
By Staff Writer | Al Arabiya News
Saturday, 18 October 2014
President Barack Obama’s credit card was declined at a New York City restaurant last month.

“It turned out I guess I don't use it enough," the U.S. Commander in Chief said, adding “they thought there was some fraud going on.”

The leader was dining in the Big Apple with First Lady Michelle Obama, who to his luck, reached for her credit card to pay for the meal.

The leader was dining in the Big Apple with First Lady Michelle Obama. (File photo: Reuters)

Obama revealed the unsual incident while speaking at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau where he announced new provisions to protect debit cards used to collect federal benefits.

Almost 100 million Americans have fallen victim to identify theft in 2013 in addition to security breaches at high-profile chain-stores in the U.S. such as Target and Home Depot.

“I was trying to explain to the waitress, you know, I really think that I've been paying my bills,” Obama said.

“Even I'm affected by this.”

The president receives an annual salary of $400,000 in addition to a a non-taxable $50,000 expense account.

88e9fbc7-ce91-421c-a1d3-b084a42180ca_16x9_600x338.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thot US presidents all get their personal effects put in cold storage during their term?
Where all the aides and bodyguards? US prez need to personally pay bill?

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xi Jin Ping and Putin won't have such fucked up problems.

They will just have a good laugh at Obama.

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKTARD Obama claimed to be a victim of IDENTITY TEAFT.

KNN! Moron! Can fake US prisident identity then wont be just stealing credit card already! Will fraud at least $100million.

CB moron Obama!

He thinks he had been paying bills I think he did NOT!

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/and-finally/obamas-credit-card-declined-30674165.html

Obama's credit card declined
PUBLISHED
18/10/2014 | 16:310 COMMENTSSHARE
OF 2
PreviousNext

VIDEO: Barack Obama's credit card declined
360p low
00:00 / 00:01
The Secret Service is charged with protecting the president, but who is watching his wallet?

Executive Jobs in SG
Don't earn $70K? Come back if 'Yes' Executive Jobs in Singapore.
www.regionup.com
Peak Profit Cycles
Formula For Boosting Your Portfolio Learn The How To In Our New Report
outsiderclub.com/Peak_Profit_Cycles
Ads by Google
GO TO
When his credit card was declined last month while dining in New York, President Barack Obama wondered if he had become a victim of identity theft.

"It turned out, I guess I don't use it enough," Mr Obama said at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

"They thought there was some fraud going on," he said, chatting while announcing a government plan to tighten security for debit cards that transfer federal benefits like pension payments to millions of Americans.

"I was trying to explain to the waitress 'No, I really think that I've been paying my bills.'"

Fortunately First Lady Michelle Obama was able to whip out a credit card they could use.

Identity theft is a growing problem and an estimated 100 million Americans have been affected by security breaches in the past year at retailers like Target and Home Depot.

"Even I'm affected by this," he said.

Press Association

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think, any establishment here, in hawker's centre. food court . food establishment, dare COLLECT MONEY from "mee siam mai hum" when he eat there. or even dare accept his Credit card..if they do, they will quietly Credit back the charge...

Obama is nobody.... ha ha ha

humloongson

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think, any establishment here, in hawker's centre. food court . food establishment, dare COLLECT MONEY from "mee siam mai hum" when he eat there. or even dare accept his Credit card..if they do, they will quietly Credit back the charge...

Obama is nobody.... ha ha ha

His fucked up National Day Rally blunder joke proved that he does not eat our LOCAL HAWKER CETER FOOD at all.

Thinks HUM inside MEE SIAM.

Damn Retard.

Obama could be trying to get sympathy and ampathy with is starving citizens because in USA lots of citizens are MAXED OUT in Credit Cards day to day struggling to survive. They will feel Obama sharing their own kind of problem and link with him via identical plight. That's why his fucking card maxed out he stir up the news to inform his citizens.

Dirty political tactics.

新加坡内阁总李

Alfrescian
Loyal
His fucked up National Day Rally blunder joke proved that he does not eat our LOCAL HAWKER CETER FOOD at all.

Thinks HUM inside MEE SIAM.

Damn Retard.

Obama could be trying to get sympathy and ampathy with is starving citizens because in USA lots of citizens are MAXED OUT in Credit Cards day to day struggling to survive. They will feel Obama sharing their own kind of problem and link with him via identical plight. That's why his fucking card maxed out he stir up the news to inform his citizens.

Dirty political tactics.

Are you teaching the MIW ministers how to pretend poor and win back some poor peasants' votes? KNN!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he has been over-spending in giving out welfare to his cronies and need to be restrained. i applaud the credit card company. :rolleyes: