• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Billions Given FOC to FTrash, But Zilch for SGs in Need of Help. Fxxx Up Traitor Govt

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]THE TRUTH ABOUT TRYING TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IN SINGAPORE[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
18 Oct 2014 - 2:00pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,
Every time we can see plastered in the media those ministers saying how convenient and easy it is to request for financial assistance in Singapore compared to other countries. But the reality is actually very much different from what the Ministers say.

Let me share what my family and I had to go through.

Only recently, I'd approached Pergas pertaining to our financial crisis that we had endured since the beginning of this year. During the 1st round of interview (1st Oct) with the co-ordinator & the Ustaz, there was a few documents which was being requested. We duly provided these by email within a few days.

After waiting for about a week or so, on the 7th Oct, I decided to drop an email to the co-ordinator to check on the status of our appeal. Only 2dys later I received another email from the organization asking for another set of documents to be submitted. These documents were not requested during the first interview.

However, we complied and sent in all the other information they needed given that our situation was dire. We thought that it was now only left to wait for the outcome which would take about 2-3 weeks.

How wrong were we to assume, cause on the 16th Oct again we were requested for another set of documents. This was only after yet again I drop the co-ordinator on the 13th Oct. These set of documents again was not made known to us during the 1st interview.

It seems that every time I sent an email to the organization checking for the status they come back asking for a different set of documents, which is like never ending. By this time our patience was thin and we came with a conclusion that they are taking us for a ride.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Thus, I sent them an email telling them of our displeasure & thanking them for all these.

My family are already giving up hope. Relatives, friends and even strangers now have rejected our call for help.

I don't know how much longer can I remain with a positive mindset that things are going to get better the very next day. I'd emailed to Dr Yaccob Ibrahim since he's in-charge of the issues relating to Malay-Muslim community in Singapore sadly but not surprised...nothing. I don't know whom else to approach & I'm losing my sense of balance.
I'm just worried that I might snap...& doing things which I never thought of...

It is sad that the government keeps saying how easy it is to get help in Singapore when this is not even close to being true.

Iz
TRS Contributor

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Billions Given FOC to FTrash, But Zilch for SGs in Need of Help. Fxxx Up Traitor

Vote the PAP out!

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Billions Given FOC to FTrash, But Zilch for SGs in Need of Help. Fxxx Up Traitor

Take with pinch of salt...one sided story...

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

No reply from your mp and it's a one sided story? In other countries it's political suicide