• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Man harrasses girl on what's app.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...gpgt]-my-gf-harassed-chao-ah-neh-4848733.html

Yesterday my gf called me and say she was being harassed by this chao ah neh. At first he called her and she said "Hello" but he did not say a word and just hang up the phone. After he hanged up, he added her and messaged her on Whatsapp.

He keep asking her to be his friend and even send a flower picture. When she did not reply, he asked "You no like indian man?" LOL! :s13::s13:

And guess what, he did not stop at Whatsapp messages. He even stalk her and find her facebook profile and send a friend request!

This morning he still sending "Hello friend" messages to my gf via whatsapp and sms. When she never reply he say "Sorry sorry".

Chao Ah Neh :vijayadmin:

JeCRTuO.jpg

wTyWxu2.jpg

KwAV8SO.jpg

His pic and facebook profile

iqiymJ1.jpg

OdaLw3V.jpg

BR9ZWiU.jpg

DuwGiVn.jpg

1JqSN9g.png

1NOY2Fc.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He must also be desperate... not yandao enough to nail the Pinays.

Someone better satisfy his sexual needs to prevent future rapes. Do it as charity. Do it for Singapore!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must also be desperate... not yandao enough to nail the Pinays.

Someone better satisfy his sexual needs to prevent future rapes. Do it as charity. Do it for Singapore!
I think the gf better try the black dude once. After that no more imagination about bring bonked by blacks.finish it off once and for all.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dhey, all is not guilty until proven without a doubt so pending investigation we should not condemn this chow ahneh. Maybe he kenna saboh by his friends?

Are my eyes playing tricks? Look at the telephone numbers - looks like its been doctored, fonts are different if I'm not wrong, the numbers 5, 4, 5, 7 looks different from the others.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
harassment is a strong word. I think this word should be used only when some improper behaviour is repeated excessively. In this case, I don't think the ah neh's deeds, while unwelcomed, fit the usage of the word "harassment"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I recommend he harass Gay Loong. Gay Loong sure friend him on FB. After all apunehs love buntak sex as does Gay Loong