• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sign of GE in 2015? Expect 60% Syndrome to Persist?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. The pap is banking on new citizens to stop the slide in votes. The pap may be surprised that new citizens are equally angry with the pap.

The vote may even be lower than 55%

It's an interesting GE

Today I met a newly minted sinkie and he told me that he is very against the PAP's policies. While he is glad to receive his pink IC, he would not and cannot condone the PAP disgusting conduct.

He is a very influential and important man in his organisation. Will influence other sinkies to vote PAP out! :smile:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap +votes from gong cheeby elders from PG scheme.
+ votes from grateful new citizens.
- votes from new young voters eligible to vote for first time.
- votes from those tak boleh tahan pap screw ups anymore.
Sort of even out....same same 60.1%
We are still fucked

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I checked with all my sinkie friends and all of them will be voting for the PAP along with the rest of their families

They fully agree with most of the policies of the party and have 100% confidence in LHL and his team.

I'm predicting a rise in support for the PAP in the next election by at least 7%.

yah lah.............we know you only got 2 friends lah............

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And then like a regular sinkie they will guai guai vote mark the cross beside the lightning at the polls. Just in case got problem need to look for MP, can tell them you are loyal supporter vote them many years. Such is the sinkie way.

.. while he KPKB about the PAP online and in coffee shops?