• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it legal to wear camouflage uniforms in Singapore? Help~~

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the military police have better things to do than catch civilians profaning the sanctity of the SAF uniform. :rolleyes:

Some of my friends had cut up SAF no. 4 trousers into bermudas for casual wear outdoors. Much better than the stuff they sell at Uni Qlo. :biggrin:

The law is there....only they never enforce it.
If CSJ wears it then you can be sure he will be arrested and charged.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays many 200 points start up newbies pretending to ask LJ questions to derail important threads. Lanjiao to You okay IB:oIo::oIo:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is is legal to wear but cannot have a rank on it. Also must behave properly in public places when wearing :biggrin:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck I care what you wear. what I worry is you don't want to let me love you deep deep.

Hi there. I'm a foreign student. And I'm also a crazy boy to army equipments like uniforms, gun(I know this is not allowed:smile:) and other things. I like to wear camo sometimes.But not sure whether it's legal or not in Singapore. Is there anyone can help me? I think I need to learn some laws.

One more thing is I dont know is it correct to post in this part. Hope administrator doesnt delete ~:p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shiok or not?

image.jpg