• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it legal to wear camouflage uniforms in Singapore? Help~~

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI, the plural of equipment is equipment.
Cheers!
must be nelson's friend who's already kinky but now wants to act macho ala ymca :p
try wearing camouflage and at the same time carry some helium filled balloons, this will make you look more like a true soldier...:biggrin:
the helium balloons would've made a complete set with the exhaust pipes that were found in lim chu kang :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wear camo everyday.

image.jpg

ku382168215

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your reminds. Then how about other countries' uniform? Something like American camo uniforms or Germany camo uniforms?Is it ok to wear out?

ku382168215

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just for my hobbies~~I like this kind of wearing~I‘m collecting camo uniforms.I have the uniforms from Germany,The US and China.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi there. I'm a foreign student. And I'm also a crazy boy to army equipments like uniforms, gun(I know this is not allowed:smile:) and other things. I like to wear camo sometimes.But not sure whether it's legal or not in Singapore. Is there anyone can help me? I think I need to learn some laws.

One more thing is I dont know is it correct to post in this part. Hope administrator doesnt delete ~:p

lianbeng replies: ALL foreigners not welcomed here lah! :mad: BALEK KAMPONG lah!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local camo (past and current) is illegal if you are wearing without reason to.
MPs (military police not miws) can arrest you.
As it is even if you active or in reservist wearing vest and slack outside camp is already in breach of SAF laws.
That said foreign camo even if design is similar to saf's is legal to wear.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As it is even if you active or in reservist wearing vest and slack outside camp is already in breach of SAF laws.

I think the military police have better things to do than catch civilians profaning the sanctity of the SAF uniform. :rolleyes:

Some of my friends had cut up SAF no. 4 trousers into bermudas for casual wear outdoors. Much better than the stuff they sell at Uni Qlo. :biggrin:

ku382168215

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok~thank u very much.I will be more careful about this. But does that mean it's ok if the forein camo is not similar to SAF's?

ku382168215

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hah.how about foreign camo uniforms?Is that ok?
I think the military police have better things to do than catch civilians profaning the sanctity of the SAF uniform. :rolleyes:

Some of my friends had cut up SAF no. 4 trousers into bermudas for casual wear outdoors. Much better than the stuff they sell at Uni Qlo. :biggrin:

ku382168215

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you mum teach you how to respect others whatever they look like or come from? If not, u'd better tell her that she needs to learn how to teach children especially how to respect others. But to be honest, I dont have high espectations to her because you are this kind of rude guy already.
lianbeng replies: ALL foreigners not welcomed here lah! :mad: BALEK KAMPONG lah!

ku382168215

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know why you have hostility to me. I even never talk with you before. After deeply thinking about the reasons. I think I get some ideas about that.There are 2 reasons that you hate foreigners.One is that you think foreigners come to Singapore leads to you lose your job. The other one is you think foreigners are better than you so much. And you feel much pressure when you stay beside foreigners. You can not accept the fact. You can not face the truth. Whatever reason 1 or reason 2, it shows that your ability is too bad for your employers. They dont want to hire you. So pls accept the fact that you are worse than foreigners. By the way, if you wanna fk someone, just go to geylong. I think you will find your fking partners, maybe your mum is also working there.
fuck you.fuck foreigner .
fuck back home.

ku382168215

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever heard "Survival of the fittest". Just read more book and improve yourself. Like what I said before, just accept the truth that foreigners do much better than you. Your quality shows you are too young too naive. Are u just graduating from primary school? Or can not graduate from primary school?Low grade, low knowledge, low quality is your brand. Just hold it on and look for a employers to hire you. Maybe you need to have some sex trade with your boss to get the job. Or just ask your mother for help. She is working in Geylong lah. She got a lot of experience right. Teach you loh
Fuck your mother lah.
go die.chee bye foreigner.
fucking locust invading our school. hospital. hawker centre.road.