• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it legal to wear camouflage uniforms in Singapore? Help~~

ku382168215

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there. I'm a foreign student. And I'm also a crazy boy to army equipments like uniforms, gun(I know this is not allowed:smile:) and other things. I like to wear camo sometimes.But not sure whether it's legal or not in Singapore. Is there anyone can help me? I think I need to learn some laws.

One more thing is I dont know is it correct to post in this part. Hope administrator doesnt delete ~:p

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi there. I'm a foreign student. And I'm also a crazy boy to army equipments like uniforms, gun(I know this is not allowed:smile:) and other things. I like to wear camo sometimes.But not sure whether it's legal or not in Singapore. Is there anyone can help me? I think I need to learn some laws.

One more thing is I dont know is it correct to post in this part. Hope administrator doesnt delete ~:p

Dont forget to get the sword.

ku382168215

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,Thank u so much .But what is SBO?Sorry my English is not so well. And...actually i dont understand the meaning of "fill up the both bottle.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

fuck you.fuck foreigner .
fuck back home.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the TS, you can try to wear camo gear if you want. Whether illegal or not.. you go try first la.

If you got frens in the NS, ask them. Come here is asking for bombardment only.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
try wearing camouflage and at the same time carry some helium filled balloons, this will make you look more like a true soldier...:biggrin:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro ts you should spend time studying thats what your purpose for when you come to singapore :biggrin:

ku382168215

Alfrescian
Loyal
well what i mean is not to wear the Singapore army uniforms.I know that's not allowed if you are not a soldier. I mean others like American uniforms or...you know

ku382168215

Alfrescian
Loyal
hah. Well, this is just one of my hobbies.~:smile: I like to collect camo uniforms and wear them sometimes~~that's why i ask this question~.anyway, thanks for what you tell me.~

ku382168215

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said "I'm a crazy boy about...."...of course i'm a male~:biggrin:.By the way ,could I ask the meaning of TS? I dont understand this abbreviation.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you are girl.. you should try this

DHL-free-shipping-mixed-order-Sexy-Costume-Role-Playing-France-Maid-The-Uniform-Fan-sexy-nurse.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All SAF uniforms are the property of SAF.
You are in breach of military laws if you wear any part of the uniform.
Of course since you see FT you'll be let off with a warning.....if anyone were to arrest you

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thousands of people wear camo everyday. No problem. Your question is can civilians wear camo ? Of course they can. Are they allowed to ? I dunno. :smile:. . Knowing Singapore, probably not.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
All SAF uniforms are the property of SAF.
You are in breach of military laws if you wear any part of the uniform.
Of course since you see FT you'll be let off with a warning.....if anyone were to arrest you

If its the property of SAF, how does the merchants on beach road get it?