• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A danger company to avoid

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

please avoid this company at all costs whether to join them or do insurance business.

arf (asia Pacific) pte ltd

http://www.arf.com.sg/

last time my friends went to interview and had a horrible experience, the male boss like an ang kong kia hokkien uncle,
purposely used microsoft letter writing techniques to put down interviewees make them lousy, after friends told me, i did a search
and concluded because this ang kong kia boss has only diploma and an inferiority complex so he behaved this way against graduates.
the company will then print interviewees certs and what they do we dont know as this company refused to return duplicate certs even when demanded by friends. but after friends told me boss want make them sign 2 year contract then i analyzed and told them not to because this is how the boss make money; if they break contract, they have to pay him, and once they sign, the boss sure make life difficult for them to make them leave and once they break contract, he need not pay them any salary but make money out of them. no wonder this company ads keep popping out every week in major online jobs platoform. the boss still dare tell my friends sign contract so they need not think about other jobs and can focus in this company. like shit my foot! i told my friends he does not know labor laws and what is universal human rights. just a ang kong kia. sure enough after friends rejected his offer, few days later friends received many phone calls from china and the china lady told them they won lottery and must send money to china to claim lottery prizes, not once but continuously everyday after 8pm for 1 week different people differnt accent all from china. my friends made police repot and the inspector called them said to be careful as they also cant do anything when the number is overseas and since they used online calls like skype its like 10 digit number its hard to trace and just be cautious if you see long digit numbers better not pick up, they may even control to use your phone lines and you pay the bills end of the month without knowing. guess this company published or even sold my friends number online and the china syndicate bought it online through third parties. friends occassionally still receive nuisance china calls. guys beware dont go for local sme still remember that unisim intern kena slapped by the boss. do you know google and facebook they are hiring in local office. go for it! free food from breakfast to supper, free bicycles, other perks and may get posted or short stint to silicon valley each year!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Avoid also Tah Chong Dentist & r Chia in Changi Rd
.......& Crislo Resources EA Maid employment...............

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
please avoid this company at all costs whether to join them or do insurance business.

arf (asia Pacific) pte ltd

http://www.arf.com.sg/

last time my friends went to interview and had a horrible experience, the male boss like an ang kong kia hokkien uncle,
purposely used microsoft letter writing techniques to put down interviewees make them lousy, after friends told me, i did a search
and concluded because this ang kong kia boss has only diploma and an inferiority complex so he behaved this way against graduates.
the company will then print interviewees certs and what they do we dont know as this company refused to return duplicate certs even when demanded by friends. but after friends told me boss want make them sign 2 year contract then i analyzed and told them not to because this is how the boss make money; if they break contract, they have to pay him, and once they sign, the boss sure make life difficult for them to make them leave and once they break contract, he need not pay them any salary but make money out of them. no wonder this company ads keep popping out every week in major online jobs platoform. the boss still dare tell my friends sign contract so they need not think about other jobs and can focus in this company. like shit my foot! i told my friends he does not know labor laws and what is universal human rights. just a ang kong kia. sure enough after friends rejected his offer, few days later friends received many phone calls from china and the china lady told them they won lottery and must send money to china to claim lottery prizes, not once but continuously everyday after 8pm for 1 week different people differnt accent all from china. my friends made police repot and the inspector called them said to be careful as they also cant do anything when the number is overseas and since they used online calls like skype its like 10 digit number its hard to trace and just be cautious if you see long digit numbers better not pick up, they may even control to use your phone lines and you pay the bills end of the month without knowing. guess this company published or even sold my friends number online and the china syndicate bought it online through third parties. friends occassionally still receive nuisance china calls. guys beware dont go for local sme still remember that unisim intern kena slapped by the boss. do you know google and facebook they are hiring in local office. go for it! free food from breakfast to supper, free bicycles, other perks and may get posted or short stint to silicon valley each year!

no problem lah.
just tailed him when he go to take his car..
when the car reach his house, you have his unit,you know his car,you know who in his family..you can perform so much magic

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The OP needs to learn paragraphing.... i nearly died reading thay chunk of words