• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A SINGAPOREAN IN AUSTRALIA-Take a degree or be a Tradesman

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a pap supporter, i noticed ex-sinkies always bear a grudge at pap, why this is so? i think they should stay out of the affairs in sinkieland since they are already out of here. leave the un-fixed to be handled by the current pap ministars. whether the ship sink or float is none of their concern anyway. :biggrin:

australia is not a good place it seems to be, racist and wicked aussies, coming from someone who have been in and out for the past 18 years.

http://asingaporeanson.blogspot.sg/2014/10/take-degree-or-be-tradesman.html

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allo. I am an ex-Sinkie. I am not anti-PAP, I just don't support any politicians. They are all doing what they have to do. And for politicians, what they have to do is to look like they are do-gooders while at the same time grow fat by making the public think they are doing lots of good work. It's like that the world over, some are better at it than others. Most of us are working-class Joes, we have to work for a living, some are luckier than others, some are smarter, some are unfortunate. Then there are the chosen ones, they are gifted and get paid lots of money to play games, sing, or dance. I admire and am envious of them, they do what they like, and don't give a shit about politics. Hopefully with the money they make, they do something to help out the unfortunate ones. That's the world we live in.

Cheers!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racists and anti FTs people are everywhere, including Singapore!!

So you will feel right at home anywhere!!