• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7 Lessons from Self-made Billionaire Peter Lim

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha. i am the airport catching aflight and this is ridiculous. you did not read my previous posts carefully. alot of info were actually hidden between the lines. only those smart enough know where the links are and a bit of deduction from the hints would tell you so much info about all the exposes.

anyway since you throw a challenge, I would then give you an appetizer to show I mean business when I say I moved in the very top 0.0001% of society. since you ask about RK then RK.
Rkuok is in HK. last saw himvery long ago. very reclusive.
house in the peak. when he was way back in JB in 1970s his old house was in Bukit Chagar, now demolished for new CIQ. His late motehr a very pleasant lady. a pious buddhist. old house is a very Long wooden bungalow on stilts with a badminton court in the front porch full of orchids plants down a slope. later moved to a bungalow pelangi housing estate. then no guards usually as family well known philantripist. cousin is kuek ho yao. who with kuok start a lorry company kuok bros. KHY a tan sri which is a VVIP. very nice simlple gentlemen , no airs and moved around in old merc alone. ofetn seen himeating at stalls alone. RK then in KL. KHY kidnapped in 1982 as he does not believe in bodyguards and was a n easier target. family kept a secret and never report it. paid off $35m which is a very huge sum then. poor guy was released unharmed but in shock. never revealed to anyone. bad mistake as same kidnappers got greedy and kidnapped him again 2 years later. demand $50m. old matriach fuming mad refused to be ransomed a second time. RK called up MM(his good friend). MM overnight ordered the IGP sent downto JB with top SWAT team from police commando unit. top guy/IGP hanniff O came to JB and took over operations completely. with police intel busted and shot dead 7 kidnappers within 48 hours. RK has a sister married and BIL surnnaemd Ha. BIL died young. you can ask those old malaysian tycoons about it. some know what i said. RK is very reclusive and alot of people does even know he has a bro that joned MCP and shot dead in jungle.
that's enough. RK is the only businessman I respect. sad but he got played out by mm later and that's why he shift based to HK. help deng XP solved a bankrun in 1990s and after that deng trusted him alot. allow him to start shangrila kerry hotels. before that all foreigners are not allow to buy land or hotel.
otehrsdetails too sensitive. so bye. no more time wasting on this trivial ppursuit

Thank you for your 'insider info'......
Hehe very informative first time we heard it here....but all info can find on Internet.
MM and RK are good friends? Yeah right.
Since you Neighbour then dun be so vague....reveal the house number la.
Have a safe flight! Haha make sure brush up on your kuok bio when you sign in next.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for your 'insider info'......
Hehe very informative first time we heard it here....but all info can find on Internet.
MM and RK are good friends? Yeah right.
Since you Neighbour then dun be so vague....reveal the house number la.
Have a safe flight! Haha make sure brush up on your kuok bio when you sign in next.

Sigh. Seems you are talking nonsense again. Show me the internet references for details like bukit chagar bungalow or the $35 m ransom?. If you cannot back up your claim please shut up. Next time when you go to jb ask the old millionaires there about these details. Some Can remember the details. As for the house number I am not so stupid as to post here as then by deduction leave a trail as to were I lived for people to track me down since I lived next door. Like I said pointless talking to people like u. That's why certain top people say what they Mean and mean want they say and back their words with facts and references. Otherwise you would have no honour or credibility like you. My last post as it is a real waste of my time. Parting gift to you. RK + the other deng + pc=??? Solve the puzzle. I would at least respect you if you can crack it. Don't bother about internet search. It is not there. Info very sensitive.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh. Seems you are talking nonsense again. Show me the internet references for details like bukit chagar bungalow or the $35 m ransom?. If you cannot back up your claim please shut up. Next time when you go to jb ask the old millionaires there about these details. Some Can remember the details. As for the house number I am not so stupid as to post here as then by deduction leave a trail as to were I lived for people to track me down since I lived next door. Like I said pointless talking to people like u. That's why certain top people say what they Mean and mean want they say and back their words with facts and references. Otherwise you would have no honour or credibility like you. My last post as it is a real waste of my time. Parting gift to you. RK + the other deng + pc=??? Solve the puzzle. I would at least respect you if you can crack it. Don't bother about internet search. It is not there. Info very sensitive.

Teresa Teng?? Please share leh..Any way thanks for your info. I know a person cant get rich like that by just following the '7 lessons', no matter how hard he tries. I recall someone in this forum claimed that Peter Lim was a pimp for SBC actresses to the VIPs.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need catch flight oredi?
Or ask your private jet to wait while you reply me?
Haha joker you.
At first say Neighbour stay nearby now say stay next door. Haha
Revealing the house number can ID yourself so easy?
His servants employees etc etc will also know la.
I dunno George yeo personally I also know his house in Mariam way off Loyang.....taxi driver told me haha.
You say I talk cock $35 million ransom I can also say you talk cock.....
Who can verify? Haha your clones come in to verify?
Dun post puzzle or play games la. Either you know or you dunno. Insider my ass!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a person cant get rich like that by just following the '7 lessons', no matter how hard he tries. .

you are smart.
if everybody follow blindly the 7 lessons,everybody will be rich..and there is no poor to grow the crops.
At the end of the day , luck factors still factor in.
however i believe following the lessons will bring you ahead of tom and harry

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha. i am the airport catching aflight and this is ridiculous. you did not read my previous posts carefully. alot of info were actually hidden between the lines. only those smart enough know where the links are and a bit of deduction from the hints would tell you so much info about all the exposes.

anyway since you throw a challenge, I would then give you an appetizer to show I mean business when I say I moved in the very top 0.0001% of society. since you ask about RK then RK.
Rkuok is in HK. last saw himvery long ago. very reclusive.
house in the peak. when he was way back in JB in 1970s his old house was in Bukit Chagar, now demolished for new CIQ. His late motehr a very pleasant lady. a pious buddhist. old house is a very Long wooden bungalow on stilts with a badminton court in the front porch full of orchids plants down a slope. later moved to a bungalow pelangi housing estate. then no guards usually as family well known philantripist. cousin is kuek ho yao. who with kuok start a lorry company kuok bros. KHY a tan sri which is a VVIP. very nice simlple gentlemen , no airs and moved around in old merc alone. ofetn seen himeating at stalls alone. RK then in KL. KHY kidnapped in 1982 as he does not believe in bodyguards and was a n easier target. family kept a secret and never report it. paid off $35m which is a very huge sum then. poor guy was released unharmed but in shock. never revealed to anyone. bad mistake as same kidnappers got greedy and kidnapped him again 2 years later. demand $50m. old matriach fuming mad refused to be ransomed a second time. RK called up MM(his good friend). MM overnight ordered the IGP sent downto JB with top SWAT team from police commando unit. top guy/IGP hanniff O came to JB and took over operations completely. with police intel busted and shot dead 7 kidnappers within 48 hours. RK has a sister married and BIL surnnaemd Ha. BIL died young. you can ask those old malaysian tycoons about it. some know what i said. RK is very reclusive and alot of people does even know he has a bro that joned MCP and shot dead in jungle.
that's enough. RK is the only businessman I respect. sad but he got played out by mm later and that's why he shift based to HK. help deng XP solved a bankrun in 1990s and after that deng trusted him alot. allow him to start shangrila kerry hotels. before that all foreigners are not allow to buy land or hotel.
otehrsdetails too sensitive. so bye. no more time wasting on this trivial ppursuit

Hey big shot big wig....your insider sensitive info says RK helped Deng in the 90s then can open hotel.
But I checked the first Shang in china opened in hangzhou early in 1984.
Is it typo on your part? Or too many sensitive info you messed up?
Kindly enlighten as we psuedos dunno shit.
We only usually get the 3rd 4rd party old wives gossip crap.
Not like your first hand insider info.
Thanks

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need catch flight oredi?
Or ask your private jet to wait while you reply me?
Haha joker you.
At first say Neighbour stay nearby now say stay next door. Haha
Revealing the house number can ID yourself so easy?
His servants employees etc etc will also know la.
I dunno George yeo personally I also know his house in Mariam way off Loyang.....taxi driver told me haha.
You say I talk cock $35 million ransom I can also say you talk cock.....
Who can verify? Haha your clones come in to verify?
Dun post puzzle or play games la. Either you know or you dunno. Insider my ass!

Haha. That's why I said you care really stupid and just show your stupidity the more you post. Go fly sia first class suite on Airbus 380. There is free WiFi internet on board in the plane. The stewards would switch it on after 30 min after takeoff. That's where I am NOW. If you don't know such things stop making a fool of yourself.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha. That's why I said you care really stupid and just show your stupidity the more you post. Go fly sia first class suite on Airbus 380. There is free WiFi internet on board in the plane. The stewards would switch it on after 30 min after takeoff. That's where I am NOW. If you don't know such things stop making a fool of yourself.

Hehe now play very big until A380 also bring out haha.
Lets see who the joker is and revealing more and more as he cannot tahan and post and post muahahaha....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter used to have habit of posting pics to substantiate his claims....this he was caught out with the now famous Starhub signal pic.
Perhaps Uno would be kind enough to share some pics of A380 cabin else others might call him a howitzer fairy....
Share with suakus like me who never been inside or seen an A380 cabin.....that comes with wifi.....hur hur hur

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha. as usual your info is always some half cooked stories from 3rd parties. you sure know nuts. you don't get rich by being a remisier as the commissions are peanuts and take multiple lifetimes to earn his fortune. he got rich because he was the undercover remisier for malaysian big wigs who manipulate the malaysian stock market from outside as they cannot be caught doing it in KL and he used these inside time sensitive info to buy stocks himself and play the market. even KL remisier don't dare to do it. who are these malayysian bigwigs. they are u**o top guys. precisely who I am not at liberty to say although I know who he is. only a very very few select people in KL know who they are. just that this guy is really powerful and even najib cannot touch him, if you are so good in your intel you would know who is but obviously you know nuts. after they found out they got angry and ......but he already made a few hundred millions and ran .......
wilmar was just his lucky break when he used these proceeds to buy into wilmar. there are even more juicy details but no point talking here to pseudo insiders who bull shit.
from my past posts I have told alot of stories only real insiders know. so don't come here and pull a fast one on people who know the inside stories. all your info is from other people versions which is pure crap and from 3rd or 4 th parties who only know old wives gossips. If you are so good tell me who this big wig is or tell what is his occupation? so stop bullsh!tting here.

all these feel good stories by the press are just to present a clean image. 90% of all asian billionaires are crooks. only one I respect is Robert Kouk. stayed near his place in JB when young and know his family . a decent guy but really smart and shrewd. only businessman Deng Xiao Ping would personally welcome at the great hall.

One thing I know for sure the old rich in S'pore don't hold him in esteem because they know about his past. One of them even went as far as to call his wealth ill-gotten!

You're right one doesn't get to be very wealthy by being a remisier. As a remisier he made use of his current wife then a SBC actress to lure young TV stars to entertain his KL & Jakarta tycoon clients. I was invited by one KL Tycoon to attend one such wild party.

For his OKT role which helped to make his first few millions, maybe that's why his daughter through retribution had become a hardcore drug addict.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I know for sure the old rich in S'pore don't hold him in esteem because they know about his past. One of them even went as far as to call his wealth ill-gotten!

You're right one doesn't get to be very wealthy by being a remisier. As a remisier he made use of his current wife then a SBC actress to lure young TV stars to entertain his KL & Jakarta tycoon clients. I was invited by one KL Tycoon to attend one such wild party.

For his OKT role which helped to make his first few millions, maybe that's why his daughter through retribution had become a hardcore drug addict.

Karma is bitch eh ? :biggrin:
But how to be a junkie in squeaky clean Singapore ? :eek:
Lincoln Cheng and Cheryl Fox also got busted
:p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Busted but let off lightly.
PL daughter Kim's case was covered up.
Dun forget he got an ex high ranking poodle in his pocket now his security chief.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually now that i know more about Peter Lim past,i kind of respect him more,at least hes a fighter and is willing to get his hands dirty and is like a mafia boss.....better than those useless SG billionaires that do nothing except suck up to the government and get hundred million dollar deals thrown at them,or whenever their profits are dropping all they have to do is whine to PAP and boom the floodgates open and concessions pour out.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She was arrested in possession of drugs and he had to intervene to influence the CO of Tanglin police station and the 154th to hush up the case.

I believe that mata chief is now working for him.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the only thing i dont like about peter lim is after he got his money,he goes and blow 750 million on a useless football club,greed is good but when greed is used for useless means.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was arrested in possession of drugs and he had to intervene to influence the CO of Tanglin police station and the 154th to hush up the case.

I believe that mata chief is now working for him.

That mata is Paul Lim....now CEO of Soverus security in business with Johor sultan.
Ever accused of molesting waitress....
Insider info credit to bro GD

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the only thing i dont like about peter lim is after he got his money,he goes and blow 750 million on a useless football club,greed is good but when greed is used for useless means.

He might have something up his sleeves yet with this deal.
He definitely not in it for fun like ambromovic