• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocking Photo of Giant Rats Roaming Bukit Panjang. NEA Too Busy Fixing WP?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, THERE IS A SERIOUS RATS INFESTATION PROBLEM IN BUKIT PANJANG[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
14 Oct 2014 - 6:59am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I would like to complain about the serious rats infestation problem in Bukit Panjang.

I have complain to the Bukit Panjang head Dr Teo Ho Pin but got a respond from his assistant that they will look into the matter.

However it has been a few months and there is no further updates from them and the rats infestation is just getting from bad to worse!

I send another email complaining to them and this time I didn't even get a response from them after a week. The rats are running everywhere at night below my void deck and I am afraid that my children will get bitten by the rats as these rats are very dirty and spread all kinds of diseases.

To let your readers know the seriousness of the problem, I talked to some of my neighbours and all of them told me that there are rats infesting every floor of the HDB block they are living in. It seems there is a huge network of rats on the entire HDB building.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Despite feedback to my MP at Bukit Panjang, no action is being taken.

Can TRS tell me what I should do?

Noel
TRS reader

Editor's Note: Letter has been forwarded to Holland Bukit Panjang Town Council for clarifications. No response so far.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a pap supporter, rats are needed as a rule of thumb in the jungle, we need cats too, can be applied to the real corporate world, without rats, there will be imbalance of nature.:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Simply showing that Bukit Panjang residents are dirty and unhygienic inconsiderate to the rest of sinkies. NEA problem meh?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joe, you are right! it's not NEA's business but the problem lies with the dirtiness of the residents residing in bukit panjang.

Simply showing that Bukit Panjang residents are dirty and unhygienic inconsiderate to the rest of sinkies. NEA problem meh?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]DEAR TRS, THERE IS A SERIOUS RATS INFESTATION PROBLEM IN BUKIT PANJANG[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
14 Oct 2014 - 6:59am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I would like to complain about the serious rats infestation problem in Bukit Panjang.

I have complain to the Bukit Panjang head Dr Teo Ho Pin but got a respond from his assistant that they will look into the matter.

However it has been a few months and there is no further updates from them and the rats infestation is just getting from bad to worse!

I send another email complaining to them and this time I didn't even get a response from them after a week. The rats are running everywhere at night below my void deck and I am afraid that my children will get bitten by the rats as these rats are very dirty and spread all kinds of diseases.

To let your readers know the seriousness of the problem, I talked to some of my neighbours and all of them told me that there are rats infesting every floor of the HDB block they are living in. It seems there is a huge network of rats on the entire HDB building.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Despite feedback to my MP at Bukit Panjang, no action is being taken.

Can TRS tell me what I should do?

Noel
TRS reader

Editor's Note: Letter has been forwarded to Holland Bukit Panjang Town Council for clarifications. No response so far.

Dear Noel

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

All residents have a duty to keep their estate clean?
Have you done your part lately?

We also like to take this opportunity to remind residents to pay their conservancy fees on time. This allows us to engage the necessary urgent services in a timely manner.

Also, do not leave food particles and wrappers at the void deck as they may attract pests.

In the meantime, dengue remains a serious concern and residents should be proactive to combat this threat.

And lastly, together, we can prevent crime.

Yours sincerely,
Your MP

I got minister potential or not?
What do you think?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just the Mickey mouse mascot at the upcoming Bukit panjang Disneyland

u=4245728913,488435654&fm=23&gp=0.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh shit... one day those giant rats will evolve into highly intelligent Skavens. Then we are doomed. :(

Skaven_concept.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a town council and there is a mayor. There is a minister in charge called Vivian. But the rats are still running around.

Millions in salary given ...they can't even get rid of a rat. Maybe they are rats, that's why they can't bring themselves to deal with rats.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's very normal when there are no predators to keep them at bay. in my neighborhood, we have gangs of gophers, rabble of raccoons, company of cats, platoon of possums, and division of dogs. they take turns to watch the area. rats are run out of town in my suburb.