• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MBK food court

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had dim sum at MK restaurant in the mall called Futurepark Rangsit, on the outskirts of Bangkok. The waitresses were cute and not very proficient in English. :wink::biggrin:

In the old days the waitresses used to wear forgettable outfits with ugly white caps but nowadays they've got nicer outfits that makes them prettier. Or maybe I'm just older & need new glasses:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I had dim sum at MK restaurant in the mall called Futurepark Rangsit, on the outskirts of Bangkok. The waitresses were cute and not very proficient in English. :wink::biggrin:

That's close to my office used to go there often for Fuji lunch which I hate but my friends like

Central World near Siam Square is also good hunting ground for food especially Jap food. Kobune on the 4th level is not bad.

Good Jap food there will be 6th floor with Isetan many original Japan outlets

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the old days the waitresses used to wear forgettable outfits with ugly white caps but nowadays they've got nicer outfits that makes them prettier. Or maybe I'm just older & need new glasses:smile:

I like their impromptu performances during mealtimes.
I dun think MK Singapore has that.
Future rangsit should be the biggest mall in all of bkk if not thailand....there is one in Samut prakan that's just as massive.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Future rangsit should be the biggest mall in all of bkk if not thailand....there is one in Samut prakan that's just as massive.

Another good thing about Futurepark Rangsit is that there is a vast open air carpark right outside the mall, you don't have to turn and turn like an idiot in a cramped multi-storey carpark to search for an empty carpark lot. :rolleyes:

One day open air carparks will also become extinct in Sinkieland.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The dance is not really impromptu, scheduled at 1pm for lunch I think and for dinner I not sure.

Fashion island near my home should be a little bigger I think. However if combine Office Depot and Home Pro outside the mall this had to be bigger.

Another good thing about Futurepark Rangsit is that there is a vast open air carpark right outside the mall, you don't have to turn and turn like an idiot in a cramped multi-storey carpark to search for an empty carpark lot. :rolleyes:

One day open air carparks will also become extinct in Sinkieland.

Last great flood destroyed that open air carpark so totally rebuild and flow of traffic changed completely, for the better now.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The dance is not really impromptu, scheduled at 1pm for lunch I think and for dinner I not sure.

Fashion island near my home should be a little bigger I think. However if combine Office Depot and Home Pro outside the mall this had to be bigger.

Last great flood destroyed that open air carpark so totally rebuild and flow of traffic changed completely, for the better now.

Fashion Island is the one with the theme park outside?
I remembered going there after makan at nearby tawangdaeng ram intra.
So big until I got lost inside.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The developer of Fashion Island is Land & Houses two years ago developed The Promenade linking it to Fashion Island making it even bigger. I dine at the Promenade very often.

Yes it's opposite the theme park with roller coaster and other rides. Nearby is a huge Suan Siam water theme park and also the famous Safari World where you drive your own car into the zoo with animals roaming freely this is much better than our dark night Safari. Of course the Panya Golf is just at the back of Fashion Island. A popular restaurant Makmai is also nearby, the pretty there is damn happening food is great and live music is fantastic. But I'll go there for the pretty.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was getting some exercise, walking around & the natives in Thailand are so friendly. Some even called me handsume man:o

I know they were just trying to butter me up but it is healthy for my male ego. I'm getting the same treatment that the fat & old Farangs are getting.

Saw some girls showing placards of all the different types of massages: Thai, oil, scrub, ...hj, happy ending massages:eek:

You just got to luv LOS:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I was getting some exercise, walking around & the natives in Thailand are so friendly. Some even called me handsume man:o

I know they were just trying to butter me up but it is healthy for my male ego. I'm getting the same treatment that the fat & old Farangs are getting.

Saw some girls showing placards of all the different types of massages: Thai, oil, scrub, ...hj, happy ending massages:eek:

You just got to luv LOS:smile:

Colourful, vibrant, don't know what will hit you next, yes this is LOS.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Drive passed this morning took this video out of my dashboard camera. Should bring back some memory for you.

Video start by going up a ramp along Thanon Ramintra you could see Promenade at the left following that immediately is Fashion Island them after the turn you see the ferris wheel of the theme park.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember someone asking if anyone asking if anyone is still eating at Sizzler. We'll today I decided to eat there & the reason is that there is a buffet salad bar that comes with the main entry. I got tired of eating Japanese & decided to have ribs.

Today it rained heavily & the beach road was flooded with about 1 foot of water. Very much like in Spore:biggrin:

The rain has stopped & everything is back to normal now.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember someone asking if anyone asking if anyone is still eating at Sizzler. We'll today I decided to eat there & the reason is that there is a buffet salad bar that comes with the main entry. I got tired of eating Japanese & decided to have ribs.

Today it rained heavily & the beach road was flooded with about 1 foot of water. Very much like in Spore:biggrin:

The rain has stopped & everything is back to normal now.

Try their garlic bread.. Best..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try their garlic bread.. Best..

The garlic bread is included with every meal & of course also the salad bar.

If they offered the salad bar as a separate option I would go there more often. Unfortunately it is only offered as part of a large meal. That is why I walk around more, to try to burn off the calories.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice that the haze situation is still bad.

So today while I was at Home Pro & saw that 3M N95 masks were available I bought some. They were in original 3M packing sealed in a 2 pcs per pack for 90 baht. They also had a more expensive model which cost 120 baht each. This had an airflow system to make breathing easier.

Also got a roll of 3m filtrate air cleaning filter. It comes in 15x 96 roll. You cut the large pieces into sizes that fit the air con vents to add an extra layer of protection.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, sizzler has salad bar as an ala-carte item. i think is 195 bahts.

me and my wife always order 1 main course ( comes with salad bar) and 1 salad bar.

in this way, we can both eat the salad bar, which after that is usually half full. then share the main course.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, sizzler has salad bar as an ala-carte item. i think is 195 bahts.

me and my wife always order 1 main course ( comes with salad bar) and 1 salad bar.

in this way, we can both eat the salad bar, which after that is usually half full. then share the main course.

That is a good idea. I don't normally go to buffets because I find myself over eating.

When I was younger I could get away with it but not anymore because I've got a spare tyre even though I don't eat much:(. I've lost a lot of muscle mass in my old age.