• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

politics is being popular

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a pap supporter, the more i see it, the more i understand that sinkie politics is about how popular you are. you see the tan CJ is ang pai recently, take part in many activities and showcased on tv some more. he got the look and charisma as the next leader. so watch him...!:rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it seems that before hand, he was already managed and located to eunos-kembangan area, which is a proud pap supporter area. my FB gal friend who stayed in kembangan sort tio him until become pap crazy. :o

Only if MP-GRC is intact :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a pap supporter, i will be awfully glad if they can knock out the useless WP in the next election. i personally find it's more convenient for pap to control aljunied rather than let them face admin problem, organising a CNY fair is also a pain in the butt for WP. can't you see the difference if the bigger and stronger pap is to manage aljunied?:o

Remember Aljunied, vote the PAP out! :p:p:p

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
as a pap supporter, the more i see it, the more i understand that sinkie politics is about how popular you are. you see the tan CJ is ang pai recently, take part in many activities and showcased on tv some more. he got the look and charisma as the next leader. so watch him...!:rolleyes:

hope you'll get well soon...please come visit us next year to celebrate for SG50 :biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun worry, as a proud pap supporter, i have always been well...:rolleyes:

tot just saw you appeared with a walking stick after MIA for multiple weeks...
take care bro, your allies are getting fewer and fewer by the days.....
the pappies are probably your only collaborator left :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that walking stick is used to whack oppo supporters...:cool:

tot just saw you appeared with a walking stick after MIA for multiple weeks...
take care bro, your allies are getting fewer and fewer by the days.....
the pappies are probably your only collaborator left :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
can't you see the difference if the bigger and stronger pap is to manage aljunied?:o

My kakis and I are glad that the opposition is in charge over here in Aljunied, our votes will go to the oppositions in the next GE as well :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A little birdie chirped to me, East Coast soon will be under WP.

The margins have been very close in the East Coast these last few elections. Zorro and Raymond Lim may cost the incumbents especially if a strong Opposition party contests them.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The margins have been very close in the East Coast these last few elections. Zorro and Raymond Lim may cost the incumbents especially if a strong Opposition party contests them.

Zorro is a political liability. Its a wonder that EC residents didn't boot him out in 2011. Never mind, they can do it in 2016.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zorro is a political liability. Its a wonder that EC residents didn't boot him out in 2011. Never mind, they can do it in 2016.

Yes EC is thin ice for Zorro. The incumbents will have to seriously look at fielding a really strong team there otherwise it may be pffftttt.

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes EC is thin ice for Zorro. The incumbents will have to seriously look at fielding a really strong team there otherwise it may be pffftttt.

From what I've heard, they have been trying to engage the constituents by asking them for ideas and inputs on how things can be improved in their area and getting various other feedback and suggestions. The upcoming new Eastern Region line may also help with the mood there. Its mostly middle class people who live in the EC these days and they feel neglected and squeezed.