• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I really pity Sun Ho after hearing her out

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sunhoscandal.jpg

It must be very hard on her living in Los Angeles costing $28,000/month mansion located at Hollywood Hills, LA. Having a black SUV and Mercedes Benz at her disposal and not to mention that the estate has an area equivalent to at least five Singaporean typical 5 room flat. She also has her minders, a few church members who were tasked to take good care of her.

Sun Ho has acknowledged for the first time in public that she herself was having trouble reconciling the image of a pastor’s wife with her pop music persona as the “Chinese Geisha”.

“People in the church world were upset with me, asking how could a pastor’s wife do this, and people in the entertainment world were suspicious of me,” said Ho in a wide-ranging interview with City News, the online news arm of City Harvest Church (CHC) on Saturday.

Referring to the Crossover Project — the church’s mission to evangelise using secular pop music — the 42-year-old wife of City Harvest founder Kong Hee said, "There were moments during the Crossover, when I felt alone and I seldom talk about this, of course I had my US team, but it was just a hard mission".

“There were days when I didn’t serve the vision with the best attitude. It was hard to be on the road, to be apart from the family I’m so close to…” she admitted, realizing that “the values in the world and those in the church are poles apart”.

“Many times, I asked God how long more I had to do it”, she said, before revealing she felt like “giving up” several times throughout the Project.

"So much happened during the Crossover, but one thing I remember most clearly is this: standing on the stage each night, after I share my testimony, and seeing the souls come forward, telling myself, ‘It’s all worth it, it’s all worth it".

As part of the project, which started in 2002, Ho worked with music performers and producers like Wyclef Jean and Diane Warren. She released several songs including the reggae hip-hop number, “China Wine”, where she adopted the persona of a gyrating scantily-clad “ Chinese Geisha” in the music video which cost US$1 million to produce.

The music video quickly drew a barrage of scorn and criticism from netizens, who questioned how such music could support the church’s mission.

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both her husband and her need to see a doctor in IMH, both of them seen to hear things that did not happen to normal people and they take it as from their god...

Their god is so free talking to them every time??? How about other believer that he need to take care too...:rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah, Ho Yeow Sun, stop pretending to be a God-fearing chaste Christian maiden who was forced by circumstances into doing things against your will. :rolleyes:

It is a fact that you were fucked by many guys before marrying Kong Hee.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is nobody complaining about Temasek recent shopping spree to spend taxpayers dollars?

In the order of Billions of dollars!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i imagine everytime she shook that chest and gyrate those hips and sang china wine china wine,a little part of her died inside but she comfort herself it was all worth it,she was doing it for the sake of God,she was helping to spread the gospel.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's even a home in lost angels, oops i mean to say los angeles, named after her. it's called casa de ho. :o

image.jpg