• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I really pity Sun Ho after hearing her out

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's an accomplice to the fraudster kong fatt choi husband.
jolly well knows whats happening in her chc..she lived at us$26k
Villas rent using church money!

Where the hell they get the $$ to purchase a bungalow at Sentosa for $15million???
Must be stolen money..why didnt Iras check them and bring them to justice?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPIB, IRAS, CID will take care of all these you need not worry too much, go enjoy your good time with Sun Ho lah!

Where the hell they get the $$ to purchase a bungalow at Sentosa for $15million???

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you sir, I am still a virgin, don't believe you try.

Please lah, Ho Yeow Sun, stop pretending to be a God-fearing chaste Christian maiden who was forced by circumstances into doing things against your will. :rolleyes:

It is a fact that you were fucked by many guys before marrying Kong Hee.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did she say anything about how those negro stallions and the "Chinese Geisha" enjoyed time together over at LA ??

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

They cannot be blamed because everything they do is directed by jesus cries.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven.

Sun Ho and Kong Hee sacrificed themselves by using the money of their followers to lead a extravagant lifestyle.Their followers will not be as rich as before and hence will find it easier to enter heaven

Sun Ho and Kong Hee have taken the sins of this sensual world unto themselves. It is so noble of them.

I urge everyone to donate all their assets to the holy couple as a token of appreciation.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Indian colleague once told me how could a person living a lavish lifestyle, singing, dancing and still able to communicate with God? Hindu holy man he said wander the country bare footed, eat one meal a day, living in caves and meditate diligently also may not be given such a privilege by God even after decades of being a sadhu.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is because the ah neh never use people money to build a huge place to sing praises to God.

God also like people to suck up to his balls constantly before he give you a place in heaven.

My Indian colleague once told me how could a person living a lavish lifestyle, singing, dancing and still able to communicate with God? Hindu holy man he said wander the country bare footed, eat one meal a day, living in caves and meditate diligently also may not be given such a privilege by God even after decades of being a sadhu.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is because the ah neh never use people money to build a huge place to sing praises to God.

God also like people to suck up to his balls constantly before he give you a place in heaven.

So you are telling us PAP is the GOD!!!:eek::biggrin::p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is nobody complaining about Temasek recent shopping spree to spend taxpayers dollars?

In the order of Billions of dollars!!!

tamasick sue u bankrupt. the church forgives your sin and u can continue your moni moni cum courtesy of kong hee fatt choy.