• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pizza Hut apologizes for 'Pink Fat Lady' customer tag on receipt

TheHumanLeague

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pizza Hut apologizes for 'Pink Fat Lady' customer tag on receipt

AFP | Oct 14, 2014, 01.41 PM IST

Pizza-hut.jpg

SINGAPORE: Pizza Hut Singapore has launched an investigation and apologized to a customer described as a "Pink Fat Lady" in a handwritten note on her receipt after she ordered pizza for take-away.

Aili Si on Sunday posted on Pizza Hut Singapore's Facebook page a photo of the receipt, saying she felt insulted at the description.

"I don't think it is nice for your staff to describe me as such on my receipt," she wrote in a comment accompanying the photo which showed the receipt for her take out order.

The receipt had a handwritten note at the bottom that read "Pink Fat Lady", apparently to identify her as she waited for her order.

"As a customer I definitely hope to be treated with basic respect deserved by any others. I hope to receive an apology from the staff and Pizza Hut," she wrote on Facebook.

"Just feel insulted. What's wrong being plus size? I'm a customer n I pay for my pizza! Not that I'm get it for free!" she added in her post.

Pizza Hut later issued a statement apologising "unreservedly" and confirmed it had launched an investigation into the matter.

"This incident goes against our corporate values and we do not condone behaviour or actions that offend people," said the statement signed by the management and staff.

One Facebook reader said the staff could just have described her as "lady in pink" without emphasizing her size, while another suggested she should be given "a lifetime of free pizzas".

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After retards, now fat becomes offensive too..... Calling a albino albino offensive or not?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN. She will be called Tua Bui Chee Bye if she's a member here. Try getting free pizza from Leong. :biggrin:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Knn. Fat means fat. If she is too fucking lazy to lose a few pounds then don't blame people for calling her fat. Just by calling her plus size and not fat will make her slimmer meh

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Fat people shouldn't order pizzas. They should stick to salads with light dressing.