• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama is Genius: Will Cut the US Defict in Half

ponzii

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=9893741&nav=0RY5

Obama declares plan to cut deficit in half in 4 years

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 12:42 AM

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama says after eight years of a "continued deterioration in the government's balance speech" Republicans and Democrats are concerned about the legacy they're leaving the next generation.

The president spoke at the conclusion of a fiscal responsibility summit held with top lawmakers and economists at the White House on Monday.

Obama stressed the renewed willingness of the group to tackle tough issues such as Social Security, health care and the nation's financial ills.

Obama said several lawmakers agreed to tackle health care this year which offers "extraordinary promise as well as peril."

After brief remarks, Obama took questions from the participants, including his former rival for the presidency - Republican Sen. John McCain of Arizona.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just wonder how is he going to do it. every new president promise this and promise that and by the end of his term the deficit ballons

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just wonder how is he going to do it. every new president promise this and promise that and by the end of his term the deficit ballons

Bush promised the same thing in his first term and actually did it in 2003/4.

Where we got screwed was Bush's second term.

Clinton fought with congress and did better, he turned it into a surplus.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if obama can do that, i will go to plastic surgeon and change my skin color to black.

obama can talk cock as much as he want.