• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Demanding labourer wanted transpeed pay n free meals... and he got both.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Ian Poh

SINGAPORE - Insisting that he be paid his monthly salary immediately, a cargo handler made death threats to his colleagues even though pay day was three days away.

Sulaiman Shaik Alladin, 47, refused to accept an explanation that his then-employer's policy was to credit salaries on the last day of the month. On Aug 28 last year, he told a colleague at logistics firm Transpeed: "I kill you. I kill boss. I go 10 years prison rice I can eat."

Hours later, Sulaiman told another colleague: "I don't care who you are. I will kill you."

On Tuesday, Sulaiman was sentenced to six months in prison after pleading guilty to two counts of criminal intimidation.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...lleagues-demanded-immedi#sthash.VhyrZ01j.dpuf