• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Degree Holder, 25: I got so drunk, I don't remember having sex. Underemployed?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SPG Degree Holder, 25: I got so drunk, I don't remember having sex. Underemployed

Possible. Kenna raped.

Well then, this part is pure nonsense and story telling......

"I didn't even remember how we ended up there or how the sex went, but it must have happened. Why else would I have been in bed with him?

He'd also been drunk and woke up horrified. "What the hell happened?" we asked each other. Things were awkward for the next few days. We still had to face each other at work, where I avoided talking to him too much. I didn't want him to think I'd developed romantic feelings for him because I hadn't. I wanted to draw a line."

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SPG Degree Holder, 25: I got so drunk, I don't remember having sex. Underemployed

"I didn't even remember how we ended up there or how the sex went, but it must have happened. Why else would I have been in bed with him?

He'd also been drunk and woke up horrified. "What the hell happened?" we asked each other. Things were awkward for the next few days. We still had to face each other at work, where I avoided talking to him too much. I didn't want him to think I'd developed romantic feelings for him because I hadn't. I wanted to draw a line."

Possible, rapist acted blur/ innocent.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Possible, rapist acted blur/ innocent.

No. That is story telling. The gal cannot have sex if she is drunk and neither can the guy. If both are drunk, no way they can have sex, unless the guy is bluffing, then it is rape. The gal is either lying or damned stupid.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

could b a eunuch...

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Trina is one big fat liar. That, or she's in deep-seated denial.

No girl I've known gets drunk enough to have sex and not remember it. If they're too drunk, they puke and go into a deep snooze. If a man rapes a sleeping woman, 100 to 1 she'll wake up and cry date rape.

It's obvious that Trina's encounters were consensual, even if she was tipsy at the time. But after years of fucking around, she's suddenly decided to start looking for a good man and settle down. Hence the pious good-girl 'I don't remember having sex' wayang. After all, which man wants to marry a slut with a loose vagina?

Wanderer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lang jiao go in and out of your body and u cant remeber? I don't believe.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

She could b fisted all this while so i believe her. She boh feel Liao.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Possilble, with drugs. Drugs like Dormicum (a very powerfull sleeping pill) can make you forget what you did.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

any diff from the presstitutes from braddel brothel?

Geylang prostitutes are pang chee bye whereas Ass-Pee-H ones are chow chee bye.