• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh with problem girlfriend

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Thelma,

I'm a 21-year-old undergraduate and an Indian guy who's in love with an Indian girl. She and I started dating when we were in the same class at university. We started as best friends but later, something more developed. We were very serious about the relationship and meant it to last.

She loves me a lot, but her parents oppose our relationship as they're very strict and insistent that she marries within their community (Chettiars, Malayalee, Telugu). My family is more agreeable, but they want me to finish my studies first. So I said I would talk to her parents about us getting married.

She's a very nice and obedient girl, but she gets angry very easily. She hurts me very badly even when she's at fault. At first I accepted her that way but advised her to control her temper. She listened to me but only for a few days. I think I'm more patient but I'm getting fed up of her anger issues. The situation is causing us problems and we're arguing a lot more.

Despite that, we have never thought of breaking up because we love each other. We've been together for three years, but her parents are already looking for another partner for her. She asked me to talk to them, but frankly, I'm not ready to do that as I'm still studying.

On the flip side, her temper is getting worse. I'm tired of advising her and told her that if we want to be happy, she has to change her ways. I love her very much, but whenever she makes a mountain out of a molehill, it's so draining and I feel like ending the relationship.

I'm so confused. It won't be easy to marry her as I have to fight with her parents to get married to her. But at the same time, my love for her is fading as her behaviour gets from bad to worse.

Tough Call

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot run from a angry indian girl. She will break down the door just to whack you. That is why Indian men beat them up. Otherwise they get beaten up.

Sukopion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Tough Call,

I'm sorry about what you have had been through.

But who did you vote for? Who did your GF and her parents vote for ? I promised not to breathe a syllable about it.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again ppl failed to reaIize that the most racist group of people are those who discriminate among their own race

Internalized racism. A member of an oppressed minority (say blacks) internalizes the racist values of the dominant oppressor race (whites) and starts looking down on his own black race. He'll try to mingle with the supposed superior race, even marrying one of their kind, and avoid mixing with his own people.

The Indian ministers and MPs in the PAP fall into this category – the majority of them have married outside their race and don't have strong networks within their own ethnic community. But it's this kind of minority candidates with internalized racist values that the PAP favours, because they are less likely to be fractious, less likely to fight against racism, and pose a threat to old fart's racist policies (Speak Mandarin campaign, HDB racial quotas, ethnic self-help groups, etc.).

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One hokkien type of indian, another Cantonese. Cannot mix. Tamil I think is the bottom of the barrel in terms if status.

apart from a whiter shade of pale, they have castes to contend with - as if smells aren't enuff to band/brand them together :p

I know guys just asking from the perspective of an outsider. Tamil is the bottom in shitland but these fuckers act like they are kings in sg.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is this she?

[video=youtube;mQneFGZ0GpE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQneFGZ0GpE[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's a very nice and obedient girl, but she gets angry very easily. She hurts me very badly even when she's at fault. At first I accepted her that way but advised her to control her temper. She listened to me but only for a few days. I think I'm more patient but I'm getting fed up of her anger issues. The situation is causing us problems and we're arguing a lot more.

Despite that, we have never thought of breaking up because we love each other. We've been together for three years, but her parents are already looking for another partner for her. She asked me to talk to them, but frankly, I'm not ready to do that as I'm still studying.

On the flip side, her temper is getting worse. I'm tired of advising her and told her that if we want to be happy, she has to change her ways. I love her very much, but whenever she makes a mountain out of a molehill, it's so draining and I feel like ending the relationship.

This Keling Guy is a wussy... Other Keling guys would have gulped down few bottles of Kingfisher beer and used their drunken fists to discipline this Keling bitch..