• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Married Former IDA, WDA director spotted getting intimate with Hong Kong model

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so if a man doesn't keep the wife happy, he deserves to be cheated on as well?

If the wife is a sinkie, then go ahead.. No lost.. Other women like Thai and others will not behave like that unless they married a sinkie loser.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
She acted in Triumph in the Skies 2 and was linked to Ron Ng. Maybe she got dumped.

It is just some PR thing created by the media machine. You really believe in all these celebrity dating/marriage stories?

Anyway alot of the PR agencies for these starlets also moonlight as prostitution ring.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This kind of shit happens in sinkie land all the time. But the problem is that we don't have the type of gutter press that HKG has. Otherwise, u will see many pics of Hsien Yang in a night club with his latest conquest.

Last edited:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of shit happens in sinkie land all the time. But the problem is that we don't have the type of gutter press that HKG. Otherwise, u will see many pics of Hsien Yang in a night club with his latest conquest.

Hsien Yang is also a frequent visitor in Hong Kong. You can easily bump into him at Landmark (Mandarin Oriental). Maybe he is also there to score some starlets (considering the crapola quality of the Singapore "produce").

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hsien Yang is also a frequent visitor in Hong Kong. You can easily bump into him at Landmark (Mandarin Oriental). Maybe he is also there to score some starlets (considering the crapola quality of the Singapore "produce").

His good genes must spread mah, maybe his papa encouraged him. The other 2 cannot spread, one gay one don't know what, if not papa will tell them to bonk as many as they can too.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wonder what sort of model kelly is

Probably an Airfix model. Needs plenty of "glue".

a020171.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Of course he is there to chiong lah. even i go to HKG to chiong. sinkie girls got no standard but think they have the golden pussy. their requirements are too demanding for me. maybe i will hook up with Hsien Yang at the Landmark. hehehe. Don't know whether he remembers me or not. We can talk cock about our armour days and fuck some chiobus, and make jokes about his ugly sister in law. hahahahaha.

Hey Hsien Yang, if you are reading this, PM me, ok?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Someone needs to introduce the concept of "Trophy Wife" to this rich fat fuck and not to settle for Whore Jinx's uglier sister.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This chap steal eat outside is strictly between him n his wife n lover. None of our biz to whinge about it. Since he can afford to get golden pussy n she chio and at 29 sure good in bed one..I say he is very lucky. Untill she drops him like a hot potato. For now I say to this fat man..enjoy while u can...

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The model isn't that much special..pretty normal to me..

but that wife is like she comes from a horror movie..(sinkie women)

put them together, it really makes the young lady looks good..

Hong Kong woman knows how to "dare" (being coy) with man and knows how to get men to do their bidding.
Its the attitude; any men with the opportunity and soft spot will be hook.

Wife confirm typical Sinkie behavior and disposition; I guess the guy never had a life till he came across this girl. Lucky Bastard!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This dirty fucking fatcat isin the familee inner circle ok?

He is considered untouchable probably because he does all the money laundering and shady inside trading for All his politically charged kakis........

Catch him so what?

Sekali he gets his wife saying that the model is their family friend and hes just giving her a fatherly kiss.....so how?

Smlj???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone needs to introduce the concept of "Trophy Wife" to this rich fat fuck and not to settle for Whore Jinx's uglier sister.

What's wrong with bagging Whore Jinx's sister?
Heng Chee How will beg to differ.....he rose from chow mata to MOS solely because of his ugly wife.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chap steal eat outside is strictly between him n his wife n lover. None of our biz to whinge about it. Since he can afford to get golden pussy n she chio and at 29 sure good in bed one..I say he is very lucky. Untill she drops him like a hot potato. For now I say to this fat man..enjoy while u can...

Not true. he is on board of directors of NTU , stat boards etc and using tax payers money to set a bad example. He is being paid millions in directorship fees via tax payer money. if he is a purely businessman doing his own business who cares what he do, but he is not. as usual a typical sinkie pretending to be clean and whiter than white. In Chiina he would be hauled up and fired from all the garmen linked stat board positions. Put it another more realistic way , he is a fat old pig with an ugly short wife caught hiring a prostitute.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hong Kong woman knows how to "dare" (being coy) with man and knows how to get men to do their bidding.
Its the attitude; any men with the opportunity and soft spot will be hook.

Wife confirm typical Sinkie behavior and disposition; I guess the guy never had a life till he came across this girl. Lucky Bastard!

This Fat Bastard is already peewhipped and castrated by his sinkie fugly wife, u can see he is carrying the shopping bags for his GF. What a pussy. I NEVER ever carry the shopping for my date, especially if I paid for it.