• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

American nurse with protective gear gets Ebola; how could this happen?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Angmo Lumber ONE!

Once I asked a nursing friend why she wouldn't migrate as her occupation is much welcomed overseas. She told me that ang mo hospital will put Asian nurses in contagious cases or dreadful jobs only. When I saw the identity of the first nurse who got infected, my friend's reasoning came to my mind. For the 2nd nurse, they are withholding the name . Hopefully she/he is not Asian or black. Otherwise it will only make me believe more that they are "compassionate" at others expense.

the 2nd nurse infected with ebola is amber vinson. she's black.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: About Ebola: 6 reasons to panic

How can you say such things? Don't you know that ang moh is best ? Well maybe except for the Americans, the Spanish, the........

ang mo is the best! but in america, we have sub-species taking over the cuntry.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sinkies should be glad they have the pap in charge.

At least 60% were, but with social media I think this figure will drop. I think the biggest blunder the PAP made was with the changes to the CPF.

You don't play, play with Sporeans $

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Angmo Lumber ONE!

Once I asked a nursing friend why she wouldn't migrate as her occupation is much welcomed overseas. She told me that ang mo hospital will put Asian nurses in contagious cases or dreadful jobs only. When I saw the identity of the first nurse who got infected, my friend's reasoning came to my mind. For the 2nd nurse, they are withholding the name . Hopefully she/he is not Asian or black. Otherwise it will only make me believe more that they are "compassionate" at others expense.

But but but..................

I thought ang mohs are all about liberty and freedom?

I thought ang mohs are fair and square.

I thought only countries like china would do this?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least 60% were, but with social media I think this figure will drop. I think the biggest blunder the PAP made was with the changes to the CPF.

You don't play, play with Sporeans $

Yes. Sounds like the CPF thing was a bridge too far. Pounding a little girl won't help either. These people seriously need good PR advisors.