• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl Sexually Harassed by Indian FTrash Many Times When Taking Midnite MRT

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, I HOPE SMRT COULD HIRE SECURITY PATROL FOR THE MIDNIGHT TRAINS[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
13 Oct 2014 - 3:51pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I am really afraid of taking the last train home these days. I am not a racist person but I see a lot of drunk foreigners these days behaving rowdy and even sleeping on the floor of the MRT cabin.

When I was studying in the UK last time, the trains have like security patrol guards that walk up and down the trains because drinking and drink fighting in a very serious and common problem in many western countries.

I have not seen such problems a decade ago maybe because drinking culture among Singaporeans isn't that big. But with so many foreigners these days, I really hope SMRT could consider my proposal of hiring security patrol guards for those midnight or weekend late night trains.

I want to say again, I am not discriminating foreigners or xenophobic based on their skin colour or religion or race. I am just worried for my own safety because I have been sexually harassed many times while taking the last MRT train home. I can't take the normal train hours due to my work schedule and I really worry for my own safety and the safety of other female passengers.

Some of these passengers just keep staring at you as if they are going to rape you. A security patrol of 2 man walking up and down the train throughout the whole journey would really add a lot of security to the train and adds a lot of comfort to women like me that takes the last train home.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

The culture of Singapore is changing and drinking problem by these foreigners is definitely affecting the lives of many of us. I do not want to sound xenophobic and I have no right to ask these people to leave my country but I do hope measures can be taken to protect the safety of us female commuters.

=> Why no right? Unless SGs are no longer owner of this country!

Thank you very much TRS for sharing this. I do hope SMRT will consider my feedback.

Amanda Chen
TRS reader

Editor's Note: Feedback has been forwarded to LTA and SMRT.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just too bad, these FTs are precious to the pappy and "create jobs" for locals.
Either you vote these pappy out or accept the collateral damage.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SMRT can't afford to spend more for passengers. There is year end bonus for the CEO to consider. Desmond wants it all.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a perfect job for the volunteer corp and please have an ambulance on standby in case the situation escalates into a riot.<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]DEAR TRS, I HOPE SMRT COULD HIRE SECURITY PATROL FOR THE MIDNIGHT TRAINS[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
13 Oct 2014 - 3:51pm

/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/Screen%20Shot%202014-10-13%20at%205.49.37%20pm.png?itok=-p9QX4xS

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I am really afraid of taking the last train home these days. I am not a racist person but I see a lot of drunk foreigners these days behaving rowdy and even sleeping on the floor of the MRT cabin.

When I was studying in the UK last time, the trains have like security patrol guards that walk up and down the trains because drinking and drink fighting in a very serious and common problem in many western countries.

I have not seen such problems a decade ago maybe because drinking culture among Singaporeans isn't that big. But with so many foreigners these days, I really hope SMRT could consider my proposal of hiring security patrol guards for those midnight or weekend late night trains.

I want to say again, I am not discriminating foreigners or xenophobic based on their skin colour or religion or race. I am just worried for my own safety because I have been sexually harassed many times while taking the last MRT train home. I can't take the normal train hours due to my work schedule and I really worry for my own safety and the safety of other female passengers.

Some of these passengers just keep staring at you as if they are going to rape you. A security patrol of 2 man walking up and down the train throughout the whole journey would really add a lot of security to the train and adds a lot of comfort to women like me that takes the last train home.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

The culture of Singapore is changing and drinking problem by these foreigners is definitely affecting the lives of many of us. I do not want to sound xenophobic and I have no right to ask these people to leave my country but I do hope measures can be taken to protect the safety of us female commuters.

=> Why no right? Unless SGs are no longer owner of this country!

Thank you very much TRS for sharing this. I do hope SMRT will consider my feedback.

Amanda Chen
TRS reader

Editor's Note: Feedback has been forwarded to LTA and SMRT.

wait ah...

i go and wake up the sleeping poodles....

someone please insert the picture of those ambulance hiding cowards here (sleeping in the police car).....

[ ]

in either case they see drunken and rowdy mamas, they might just run down the tracks ....not just the train only...kekekeke :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know the saddest thing?

She had to repeat a number of times she isn't racist. This proves 2 things.

The drunkards aren't chinese.

She's going to be accused of racism because the majority of them are shit skins.

Imagine the sickening culture we have here when you cannot called a spade a spade but have to be accused of racism at the risk of being hurt or raped. Wtf is this.

Can already see the chinese dogs coming down to harrass me for this.

Ginfreely you say one needs to experience something bad from shit skins before he has the right to comment on them. Sure hopefully you get raped by them or some female you are close to suffers the same fate. How about that?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I tell the writer, go get a a boyfriend who drives and will pick her up, send her for supper and then home every night after work.

Asking for more security? What is she going to ask for next? Charging handphone in MRT station?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah whatever, don't anyhow accuse me. I have always commented against the Ah neh molesting and raping people. My posts include those on Indian doctor molesting nurses in Spore. Indian men rapes in India. Go do a search function yourself before commenting. And what I said was to be non discriminating and one would not have so much hatred on another people if no bad personal experience with them. Don't try to confuse matter.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Brad Pitt or Leonardo Dicaprio molest her, she would open her mouth and take the rod in hard and then blog about it next day.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The security is getting worse. The police must not just patrol littLe India but everywhere on this island. MRT trains included.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The security is getting worse. The police must not just patrol littLe India but everywhere on this island. MRT trains included.

Last week I saw the MRT police doing their rounds. What was different this time was that they had a dog with them.

The trouble with these patrols is that they usually take place during the busy times when crime is unlikely to take place.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last week I saw the MRT police doing their rounds. What was different this time was that they had a dog with them.

The trouble with these patrols is that they usually take place during the busy times when crime is unlikely to take place.

If I am muslim I will protest, its very insensitive. Many Indians are also muslims.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah whatever, don't anyhow accuse me. I have always commented against the Ah neh molesting and raping people. My posts include those on Indian doctor molesting nurses in Spore. Indian men rapes in India. Go do a search function yourself before commenting. And what I said was to be non discriminating and one would not have so much hatred on another people if no bad personal experience with them. Don't try to confuse matter.

I have never ever seen you post on that and i don't have time to search your posts. This sounds familiar to you? :rolleyes: