• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a closer look at barbara chong facebook

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOU ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/barbarachongll?fref=ts

Barbara Chong
29 September at 11:58 · Change.org ·

It is evil to bully the children. Yet, HHH and Roy Ngerng go about heckling special need children...HHH and Roy are not human.
Singapore Government: Revoke Han Hui Hui's Singapore Citizenship! - Sign the Petition!

2333 signatures are still needed!
Barbara Chong just signed this petition on Change.org.

Barbara Chong
27 September at 23:29 · Change.org ·

she is evil
Singapore Government: Revoke Han Hui Hui's Singapore Citizenship! - Sign the Petition!
97 signatures are still needed!

Barbara Chong
21 April · Change.org ·
The Real Singapore: Shut down TRS - Sign the Petition!
24651 signatures are still needed!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who is she?

sounds like one of those spies who spy online for their adoring MPs or minsiters.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Barbara itself is a very sick name. Why would anyone name their daughter Barbara? Must have hated her. :oIo:

barbarachong

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear oh dear....I am exposed...I peed on my pantie...I am gonna cry.

Please lah, you bunch of lao uncle. I got not time only. Some of you are at HLP in the match. I just don't want to waste time to expose you guy out.

Nonetheless, I am so touch that you guys have a thread for me...I am so so so touch :p:wink:

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh dear oh dear....I am exposed...I peed on my pantie...I am gonna cry.

Please lah, you bunch of lao uncle. I got not time only. Some of you are at HLP in the match. I just don't want to waste time to expose you guy out.

Nonetheless, I am so touch that you guys have a thread for me...I am so so so touch :p:wink:
barbara, i have not touch you yet. but please do not remove your panties. your stench is unbearable.