• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Legal moneylenders chasing debts from debtor at his flat

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=859325370779298" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=859325370779298">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/therealsingapore">The Real Singapore</a>.</div></div>

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can i ask if the guy can just come out and tell the debt collectors to sue him bankrupt. That will be the end of story. No more harassment. no more threatening voices.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poodle should give this legal loan shark an authority to issue summon to collect his money back from the debt defaulter, in this way no one dare to take loan from the loan shark-problem solved.

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=859325370779298" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=859325370779298">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/therealsingapore">The Real Singapore</a>.</div></div>

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple tactic is to go to police seek a restrain order.

Go to court with the defendant and seek for 5 years and stayed 50m from his property and family and if defendant break the law MD or directors or workers (that went to house) go to jail.

Put all names to be protected in the restrain order.

How come many daft Sinkies don't know how to use restrain order?

Anyone here can check the law and post it and made known to the public.

Can i ask if the guy can just come out and tell the debt collectors to sue him bankrupt. That will be the end of story. No more harassment. no more threatening voices.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Those who don't want to be harassed can simply pay back what they owe. If they don't they deserve what they get.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be legal debt collectors. Don't know whose money he's owing could be a money lenders too. I suppose if he's the one owing u money u would approve of them.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open the door lah! Johnathan!! LOL!

M-082007-Ramming-In.jpg

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
alot of stupid people here who talk c@ck as if legal money lenders are idiots when they sound like one.
not so simple. there was a writ of seizure from courts and a policeman and I believe this is a last resort to deal with such assholes who borrow but think they can get away with it by refusing to pay. restrain order my foot. nobody gives a shit when you owed money.
money lenders are not so stupid. writ of seizure means you can get into the debtor home and seize any TV, radio or furniture of value to pay off the loan. the debtor deserve it . these people should be go and kill themselves . only problem is they are just trash who are cowards and who think of ways to exploit the system. that's why loan sharks thrive. and I think the law should be amended to make borrowers equally culpable and responsible for creating a huge social problems. these borrowers e should be jailed and caned. reals asshooles these borrowers.
want to borrow then be responsible and pay up. otherwise fark off

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Writ of seizure is a police job with court order, not for jiuhu kia bang door at night. It is intimidation and harassment to go near a debtor house and frightened the neighbours.

How come LKY and his cornies did not have these enforced to in a proper and legal way?

PAP is bad and they themselves practice gangster behaviour need to be VTO completely to let such money lenders intimidate the debtors.

What is the Law Society doing, sleeping all these years?

Jesus, with 2 gangster Law Society and PAP sleep together Singapore is finished.

Wake up Lawyers, stand up and be counted. Your legal education is funded by tax payers and be gratitude to repay your debt to society and tax payers.

not so simple. there was a writ of seizure and a policeman and I believe this is a last resort to deal with such assholes who borrow but think they can get away with it by refusing to pay. money lenders are not so stupid. writ of seizure means you can get into the debtor home and seize any TV, radio or furniture of value to pay off the loan. the debtor deserve it . these people should be go and kill themselves . only problem is they are just trash who think of ways to exploit the system. that's why loan sharks thrive. and I think the law should be amended to make borrowers equally culpable and responsible for creating a huge social problems. reals asshooles these borrowers.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why the guy in black sound like a pussy gu niang scholar sergeant from OCS cadet school?they hiring ex poodle force members to be debt collectors nowadays?

is he going to give us a lecture down on army discipline and make the debtor down twenty?

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Writ of seizure is a police job with court order, not for jiuhu kia bang door at night. It is intimidation and harassment to go near a debtor house and frightened the neighbours.

How come LKY and his cornies did not have these enforced to in a proper and legal way?

PAP is bad and they themselves practice gangster behaviour need to be VTO completely to let such money lenders intimidate the debtors.

What is the Law Society doing, sleeping all these years?

Jesus, with 2 gangster Law Society and PAP sleep together Singapore is finished.

Wake up Lawyers, stand up and be counted. Your legal education is funded by tax payers and be gratitude to repay your debt to society and tax payers.

that's why I said of alot of stupid idiots does not know what tehy are talking about.
what is intimidartion to some is a right for others.
check your facts before talking crap. writ of seizure means you as the lender have to seized the assets in presence of policeman or baliff when the owner is around. even if it means at night. they can also conduct a forced entry if needed if borrower tries to hide or even pretend not to be at home as they usually do. the video show a writ of seizure which is their right.

The Bailiffs are empowered in law to conduct a forced entry onto premises when executing any writ of execution. In practice, forced entry is only conducted with the assistance of a professional locksmith on the second attempt at execution. In such event, you will be required to engage the services of a locksmith on your own and at your own cost.

Please note that the Bailiff has absolute discretion whether to exercise his power of forced entry depending on the circumstances of the execution.
see website below. if you do not knwo what you are talking about please keep quiet and not expose your ignorance.
https://app.statecourts.gov.sg/civil/print.aspx?pageid=10939

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i reccomend getting this door to enforce ur bill of rights and stop the poodles and ISD from trespassing ur civil rights.

[video=youtube;AnslSas5ZOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ[/video]

that's why I said of alot of stupid idiots does not know what tehy are talking about.
what is intimidartion to some is a right for others.
check your facts before talking crap. writ of seizure means you as the lender have to seized the assets in presence of policeman or baliff when the owner is around. even if it means at night. they can also conduct a forced entry if needed if borrower tries to hide or even pretend not to be at home as they usually do. the video show a writ of seizure which is their right.

The Bailiffs are empowered in law to conduct a forced entry onto premises when executing any writ of execution. In practice, forced entry is only conducted with the assistance of a professional locksmith on the second attempt at execution. In such event, you will be required to engage the services of a locksmith on your own and at your own cost.

Please note that the Bailiff has absolute discretion whether to exercise his power of forced entry depending on the circumstances of the execution.
see website below. if you do not knwo what you are talking about please keep quiet and not expose your ignorance.
https://app.statecourts.gov.sg/civil/print.aspx?pageid=10939

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from ah longs only...........don't forget to borrow all you can from relatives and friends and colleagues and superiors.........all without IOU of course.......

u are supposed to hurt PAP and their cronies....i suggest taking out all the hdb loans and government grants u can,maxing out ur credit cards with DBS and POSB.make sure ur loans officer and banking manager are shit skins to fuck them up.