• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP allow Indon Businessman to own 30 cars?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
he can buy cars without having to drive them cant he?there should be a coe category called the family pass category like theme parks where u are allowed unlimited car ownership but can only drive one.

best suggestion yet. beats the living crap out of the million dollar COE suggestion.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why should he be punished for asking his family members to buy the car?each person should be allowed one coe,no?one person one vote,equal rights no?

since i dont drive and dont give a damn,i will be happy to give up my COE to him for a low low price of 200k.

show me the money baby!!!!

Because nobody fucks with PAPpies! :oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You've come up with many dumb suggestions but this one takes the cake.

Your IQ is obviously deteriorating from an already sub par position. I suggest you seek treatment before it is too late.

Look who is talking, the new Zealand sheep fucker. Now u are the PAP cock sucker who worships the PAP after having made his money in Australia because the PAP will not allow him to?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If we charge $1 million for the second COE and raising it by a million for each subsequent COE, this foreigner will boost our infrastructure fund by $380 million!

Of course, I highly doubt that he will want to own that many cars if the price of subsequent COEs is in the millions.

That's a great idea, most families need only one car, and that's all they can afford. If you are rich, then the one car that you are allowed to buy should can be an expensive one.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
he can buy cars without having to drive them cant he?there should be a coe category called the family pass category like theme parks where u are allowed unlimited car ownership but can only drive one.

Sure, $10 million for that pass.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Another example of the pappy's "success"- FT's living it up while locals suffer.

Anyone knows if this chap or his son(s) serve NS.
Does he celebrate Indonesian National Day in grand style like the Pinoys?

The article says the son is running his dealerships in Indonesia, so I am guessing he did not serve NS. The article also never mention this chap is converted to singapore citizen.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not say I want to say, wait Mr Kwee and his like will get his family members or employees to buy on his behalf then how?

U really think he has 30 family members and friends that he can trust? The minute he gets a family member to buy a car for him, its in their name. What's to stop the family member from selling the car and pocketing $300K?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The main purpose of the COE is to restrict the car ownership in singapore so as to reduce congestion, pollution and what not. . That is why you have an auction system. Therefore, the purpose is defeated when a person owns 30 cars. He is not the only one wants to buy cars. But by hogging 30 COEs, he has prevented 29 other singaporeans from owning cars. And he is not even a sinkie. if you think this is fair, that is your problem.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main purpose of the COE is to restrict the car ownership in singapore so as to reduce congestion, pollution and what not. . That is why you have an auction system. Therefore, the purpose is defeated when a person owns 30 cars. He is not the only one wants to buy cars. But by hogging 30 COEs, he has prevented 29 other singaporeans from owning cars. And he is not even a sinkie. if you think this is fair, that is your problem.

how is the purpose defeated?!?!?!?!?!?!? you just shot yourself in the foot.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how is the purpose defeated?!?!?!?!?!?!? you just shot yourself in the foot.

Please explain lah. I don't understand.

One car per family is more than enough. If someone wants more than he should pay a huge sum for the right to do so ...one million for the second car, 2 million for the third and add a million for each subsequent car. Then that policy will work.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Please explain lah. I don't understand.

One car per family is more than enough. If someone wants more than he should pay a huge sum for the right to do so ...one million for the second car, 2 million for the third and add a million for each subsequent car. Then that policy will work.

How do you define "family"?