• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien loong Is The Problem

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are kind dictators but they are still dictators. At the end of the day, it is power that matters.

Ms Vivian was born with a silver spoon. He thinks that he is god's gift to sinkapore. Arrogant Ah Neh.
Kee Chiu comes from a broken family. A lot for empathy. But he still has the mindset of the PAP.

It is the party that we need to get rid of, not individuals.

I agree that it is best to get rid of the pap. But it is important to get rid of LHL

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree. but can change start from within as all of them have been contaminated. will we see a hero rising from within PAP?

There wouldn't be a hero from this present group of PAP.
All well fed by LHL.
Only when Lee family no longer around and in charge, then we will see power struggle.
But that will be at least another decade gone.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There wouldn't be a hero from this present group of PAP.
All well fed by LHL.
Only when Lee family no longer around and in charge, then we will see power struggle.
But that will be at least another decade gone.

I am an optimist. I see change started with GE 2011 and is accelerating. Will we see more changes at next GE?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any man with a manly-looking wife is a problematic person. In fact, I find it sick.

I agree with you.

Not only is LHL childish, vindictive, etc, he also has bad taste.

Remember his joke about China when he spoke in the US? It was so childish and distasteful, unbecoming of a Statesman. LHL is a disgrace to Singapore

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree with you.

Not only is LHL childish, vindictive, etc, he also has bad taste.

Remember his joke about China when he spoke in the US? It was so childish and distasteful, unbecoming of a Statesman. LHL is a disgrace to Singapore

Remember his "condolence" letter written on the passing of JBJ, which was nothing more than cheap political jibes and sarcastic remarks?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember his "condolence" letter written on the passing of JBJ, which was nothing more than cheap political jibes and sarcastic remarks?

LHL's suing of a normal Singapore Citizen, Roy, and his all out use of heavy artillery to demolish Roy clearly shows the type of person LHL is

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LHL's suing of a normal Singapore Citizen, Roy, and his all out use of heavy artillery to demolish Roy clearly shows the type of person LHL is

He is obeying GCT's doctrine: "If a minister is defamed and he does not sue, he must leave cabinet".

According to his twisted mind, Roy has defamed him, so he must sue in order to justify remaining in cabinet,

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is obeying GCT's doctrine: "If a minister is defamed and he does not sue, he must leave cabinet".

According to his twisted mind, Roy has defamed him, so he must sue in order to justify remaining in cabinet,

his mind is twisted and warped.

a normal human will have sympathy and help the orphans, sick, poor and aged but not lhl.

no compassionate leader will charge GST for poor, sick citizens. LHL does

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is interesting to see how the Court rules this suit. Can a PM sue a normal citizen?