• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rogers says Korea to unify within 5 years

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if it were to happen, sinkie women would be first in line to hire nk girls as maids and sinkie men would be first in line to hire them as chickens. they're better off ignoring the sinkie money trap when they reunite. :rolleyes:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe his ex-partner.......Zionist big kahuna George Soros will once again sponsor this revolution leh........

Georgia........Ukraine........Thailand........he involved mah.........

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun think so, given his record, he is quite spot on except maybe 10 years or more for north and south to unify.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rogers is talking serious cock.

This guy is a talk cock king; never mind the fact that the US channels feature him regularly.
Go check out his videos/forecasts over the years, especially on commodities - 80% wrong lah.
And let's not even talk about his "investments" in our SGX counter Geo Energy Resources - minimal options to buy the stocks but talk very big big.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a talk cock king; never mind the fact that the US channels feature him regularly.
Go check out his videos/forecasts over the years, especially on commodities - 80% wrong lah.
And let's not even talk about his "investments" in our SGX counter Geo Energy Resources - minimal options to buy the stocks but talk very big big.

I have the same opinion as you about him thats why I said he talk cock to a high degree. He must be advising Temasick.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jim Roger the talk-cock king claims that he's a billionaire. If he is indeed a billionaire, how cum after living in S'pore for nearly a decade and he still cannot afford to buy his own residential property?

Company like Geo Energy Resources made use of him as a front to con the unsuspecting and uninformed investors. I know of many who lost their pants on Geo Energy because they thought that if JR was involved, it should be good.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jim Roger, a fake billionaire once featured prominently in sales brochures to market and promote some new models of Audi cars.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you all must understand that he is a big name, so whatever he says the market makers who didn't seem to like him will go against him, market is dynamic so the more that he is right, it's just that pple want to prove him wrong.:rolleyes:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the North should liberate the South asap. the South people desire the North's way of life and political model. Km Jong Un is a god-like figure to all Koreans. don't believe the USA's lies and propaganda.

KimJongUn

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all must understand that he is a big name, so whatever he says the market makers who didn't seem to like him will go against him, market is dynamic so the more that he is right, it's just that pple want to prove him wrong.:rolleyes:

Well he better not set foot on my territory otherwise minimum 10 years of hard labour awaits him.

EBDcsb5.jpg