• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what the fuck is baey yam keng?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when the cheena ingrate boy sun zi insulted singaporeans as doggies, baey yumyum stood out and spoke on his behalf. now there is REAL injustice to han hui hui and roy for their RETURNOURCPF protest in honglim park, yumyum is dumbdumb.

i just wonder are all the pap mps like yumyum only good at sneering at their own ppl or voters who stupigly supported them?:confused:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can do no worng... where is he? he has done now worng

probably busy with rehearsals

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rehearsals on whose time?
all those full time MPs, how do we know how they acocunt for their time?

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Baey is moody and pissed that for the seventh year running of this forum, his PAP IB is useless against me. He should in fact pay me for teaching his IB wits and experience. :biggrin: