• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

felicia chin's new cafe

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The coffee shop and utensils look so run down, feel very sad for them. where is the place, I sponsor $50/- to squeeze 4uus worth it or not?

Why david gan and andy lee never sponsor them?

you mean i pay her 30cts and she will unzip for me and give icecream?

wow... i'll throw in a $1 and get 3 in a row.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
should rename to mamasan shop... i mean farkshop... oops tuckshop.

so fucking cliche and unoriginal.......not to mention the theme is so retarded.....what is it about?a mama shop that sells waffles and burgers and tins of biskut khong guan?

there goes another daft and stupid sinkie with no business sense whatsoever.

2 years later.it will go into history

every thread sure got you three to give negative comment to stirs shits.
even tonychat dont contribute shit.
have some life men..:biggrin: life is not so negative

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
vintage coffee shop charis.jpg

match their shops

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The coffee shop and utensils look so run down, feel very sad for them. where is the place, I sponsor $50/- to squeeze 4uus worth it or not?

Why david gan and andy lee never sponsor them?

too exp.. cheaper to buy an artificial vagina.

AfterTheWar

Alfrescian
Loyal

There goes the fake ah neh mooselim wannabe online persona who is a chink behind his keyboard. :biggrin: To make it obvious, some PAP IB clones have defended him. :rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
at the ridiculous prices she's selling her things, let's bet when she would close shop and bankrupted.

my guess would be in less than 9 mths.