• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tungku: I don’t know why Mr Lee acted like that

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What's the deal about - The Battle for Merger? So much promotion?

- Yes may I know what is the deal about the excessive promotion about this merging thing with Malaysia?

- Are we not happy we're not part of the sickening mat place?

- Aren't we a happy nation now?

- Why keep talk about a failed merger and an embarrassing episode of our history when we were kicked out of the federation?

- Is PAP trying to make UMNO look bad with such promotion? Why be a bad neighbour?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What's the deal about - The Battle for Merger? So much promotion?

is this for real?Lee kuan yew was the reason singapore got kicked out of malaysia because he pissed off the british and the malaysians now they are trying to paint him as the hero?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shore up the Old Bastard's legacy before he kicks the bucket. The same reason why a movie and two musicals are also being made to pay him tribute.

I believe that a lot of the daft 60% folks gave LHL the benefit of the doubt only because of his father.

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal

not interested.
won't bother to watch at all.
even if it's given free, i also don't want.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

WTF 12midnight here in Jkt now CNA still not spare viewers from this shit. Who outside sinkieland is interested in this crap?

[video=youtube;jMRmdp19JEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMRmdp19JEU[/video]

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SRS831.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe PAP thinking about invading Malaysia now that the leadership is weak and not in control.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

It will get worst when miss vivian overspent by $5bln on building his maosulem n r pect every sh1tizens to pay $748 entry fee to visit on compulsory basis

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY dying soon, brainwashing starts to prepare the masses to cry and moan like north Korea's peasants.

Mahland leadership is too weak to take offense at this, if it's indoland, maybe serve sinkiepore with a sanction to portray them so badly.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think LKY has given the order for nuclear bomb to be installed at city hall,Sinkies must cry and wail or be blown to smithereens!!!

streetcry

Alfrescian
Loyal

[h=1]Public servants called up to train as election officials[/h]
[h=2]TODAY reports: Teachers say they have received letters informing them that they have been identified as election officials.[/h]
singapore-elections-dept.jpg
Singapore's Elections Department. (Photo: Francine Lim)

SINGAPORE: With the January 2017 deadline for the next General Election looming closer, the Elections Department (ELD) has been calling up public servants for training to be election officials, as part of the electoral process.

Teachers TODAY spoke to confirmed that they have received letters – some last month and others in the past week – informing them that they have been identified as election officials, and requiring them to complete an online training module before attending in-person training at a later date.

Responding to queries from TODAY, the ELD said in an emailed statement: “ELD prepares and organises the Public Service to conduct elections in Singapore. Amongst other work, ELD selects and trains public officers on an ongoing basis to perform election duties during an election.”

Overseeing voting at polling stations – usually located within schools, community centres or void decks – will be among the various roles election officials will take on.

For the 2006 and 2011 General Elections, public servants were called up for training about 18 months and 31 months before the elections, respectively.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Election in 2015 or early 2016.

I'm more interested in the aftermath of election, where it's a tradition to see price increases and sinkies ganna screw harder :biggrin:
Then leg open bigger, more foreign sperms swim in to crowd up the tiny dot and property prices shoot higher :biggrin:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

If only more of the pioneers penned secret memoirs...

This is how my late grand mother see it, lky knew tat going direct to the British for Independence he be shown the middle finger. He plotted, nice to the Late Tunku, paint a rosy pic how Malaysia wud benefit if they merge. Tunku bot it log stock and barrel, after the merger lky now must wayang to get out of Malaysia but must not give the impression tat he took Tunku for a ride, so the hollywood part came into screen. That the reason why Tunku said, "i dont know why he cried'.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That the reason why Tunku said, "i dont know why he cried'.

All the spgs must be angry with old bastard. If not, maybe today sinkies are known as British subjects :biggrin:
Now all downgraded to lee dynasty subjects :(

Last edited by a moderator:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That the reason why Tunku said, "i dont know why he cried'.

at the end of the day singapore would have obtained her independence wouldnt it with or without LKY's meddling?i mean with all the asian countries bugging british for independence.not to mention singapore was only part of the commonwealth and not part of the union jack.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

not to mention singapore was only part of the commonwealth and not part of the union jack.

True, the only diff is now Sinkies cry under the Lee Dynasty.