• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just curious,in hong kong u see

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people wearing anti china establishment and pro democracy paraphernalia and clothing everywhere....

is it ok if i wear T shirt emblazoned with the picture of "fuck the pap" graffiti whenever i go out?i feel i must voice my displeasure and act now before 2016 election even though im planning to get rich and migrate to other country.i want to make it loud and clear to the foreigners even though they have won and Singapore is finished,i will go down fighting to the end.

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore is a free country like HK. You can do anything, say anything, wear whatever, etc.... as long as you are prepared to be interviewed at the police station for 8 hours without food. Water to drink OK and you are allowed to pee. See Sinkapore good right.?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
HHH finally got her dreams come true. She wore that arrest me tshirt!

Isn't SG garmen great??? They helped you to fulfill your dreams. Where in the world can you find such garmen?

That is why I am deeply indebted!!

Dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
HHH finally got her dreams come true. She wore that arrest me tshirt!

Isn't SG garmen great??? They helped you to fulfill your dreams. Where in the world can you find such garmen?

That is why I am deeply indebted!!

True, did Jesus built them?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore is a free country like HK. You can do anything, say anything, wear whatever, etc.... as long as you are prepared to be interviewed at the police station for 8 hours without food. Water to drink OK and you are allowed to pee. See Sinkapore good right.?

yes singapore is a free country,surely they wouldnt mind me expressing my sentiments and feelings towards the ruling party wouldnt they?