• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA action jackson on MBS Koufu...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in the day when everyone was poor in Nanyang, cockroaches were a rare delicacy. They were served to important guests at feasts, and on important occasions such as birthday parties or Chinese New Year.

Kudos to Koufu for making the effort to let customers have a taste of authentic Nanyang cuisine.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in the day when everyone was poor in Nanyang, cockroaches were a rare delicacy. They were served to important guests at feasts, and on important occasions such as birthday parties or Chinese New Year.

Kudos to Koufu for making the effort to let customers have a taste of authentic Nanyang cuisine.

my grandma used to decoct cockroaches shits with some other herbs.
they enhance the potent of some herbs.
cockroaches shits can still be bought at Chinese medication shop today

http://www.tcmwiki.com/wiki/cockroach

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if its such a rare delicacy why are there so many now?why dont u set up a hawker store selling mee siam and boiled cockroach soup?or hokkien mee and cockroach hum?should be a popular hit among chao cheese byes......my god im so hungry now!!!

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you see which garmen department is idling, always complain by cc to PMO.

Make your Ministar Lao Kui!!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you see which garmen department is idling, always complain by cc to PMO.

Make your Ministar Lao Kui!!

U sure....??

I post a message to PMO office highlighting the danger of letting shoppers do their shopping in an uncompleted building ( Bedok Mall)

Why do they allow part TOP ( temporary occupation permit ) to their own GLC.

To date, some 3 months...still no reply.

So PMO is idling..??? Or is it favouritism as Capital Mall is a GLC..???

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U sure....??

I post a message to PMO office highlighting the danger of letting shoppers do their shopping in an uncompleted building ( Bedok Mall)

You have to post in social media to be effective.
Civil servants enjoy 'damage control'. Otherwise, peasants' requests to them are negligible.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have to post in social media to be effective.
Civil servants enjoy 'damage control'. Otherwise, peasants' requests to them are negligible.

posting to social media means more people will know about it and most people are NOT stupid..
but other side can still buat bodoh and not answer and hope people will forget, or hope that people are stlll so stupid they cannot see the truth.. i mean after all if the big wigs cannot or dont want to see the truth , then what more peasants..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U sure....??

BCA approves TOP... quite useless organisation with extrmely low standards for a so called first world country.... read my other post re BCA

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

They should allow a couple of rats, some chickens and ducks to roam around its premises too... Oh wait, it's 1983, take away the chickens and ducks, leave the rats alone :o:o:o

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Live poultry lah... You remember those swanky new wet markets? Can see live chickens and ducks :p:p:p

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could be the cockroaches went into hiding when they saw the NEA officers approaching.

i thought they periodically check for cleaniness then how come now after got cockroaches then start to take action against Koufu. So my question is what they have been doing during their previous checks? skivving...huh...:rolleyes:

PS: i am speaking this from a pap supporter view, i meant to improve the standard of the NEA jiat liao bee civil serpents.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nea-to-take-action/1409436.html

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U sure....??

Do not disturb, Leedynasty n cronies are the biggest shareholders.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya.. at most peasants die. no big deal, they wanted to replace all of them anyway. die a few only fit the plan.