• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Jiat Hong President

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kate set to welcome President Tony Tan to Britain

LONDON - Prince William's wife Kate is schedulued to welcome Singaporean President Tony Tan to Britain later this month, Buckingham Palace said Friday, in her first engagement since falling victim to severe morning sickness.

Kate and William are set to give Tan a formal welcome to Britain when he begins a state visit on October 21, the palace said.

While it is intended that the Duchess of Cambridge takes part, her attendance will be reviewed closer to the time in light of her condition.

The royal couple are to greet the president and his wife at a London hotel and then travel with them to the Horse Guards Parade ground, where Tan will receive a full ceremonial welcome.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fat slob seemingly travel to UK almost every year...i am speaking from a pap supporter's view, cronies...dun humtum me hor.... wonder what is the reason behind his visit? sure got many agenda besides the usual diplomatic reason.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It ia customary for a governor to pay tribute to their colonial masters. When the Familee has milked us dry, they will return us back into the fold with Britain, as it was in 1943. We will upgrade from being second class citizens under PAP to being second class colonists under Britain.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fat slob seemingly travel to UK almost every year...i am speaking from a pap supporter's view, cronies...dun humtum me hor.... wonder what is the reason behind his visit? sure got many agenda besides the usual diplomatic reason.

Escape the haze?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have lost count on the number of trips this jiat hong president has made.

Me too. Just wondering is it necessary for him to go jiak hong to UK whom we already hv an excellent relationship? I suggest he jiak hong to Sierra Leone or Liberia to foster and build new ties. Liao lui.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I can assure you that President Tan has the welfare of all Singaporeans at heart and whatever trips he schedules are part of an overall plan to achieve his aim of making Singapore the best place on earth for its citizens regardless of creed, colour and social standing.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya...i have to agree with you that fat slob has welfare of all sinkies at heart, he placed the national interest above his personal own...really...please believe me...:o

I can assure you that President Tan has the welfare of all Singaporeans at heart and whatever trips he schedules are part of an overall plan to achieve his aim of making Singapore the best place on earth for its citizens regardless of creed, colour and social standing.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
reNkAA3.jpg
tonytan2.gif
tonytan1.gif

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be nice to see Prince William do us big favor make a fake mocked up of Queenstown scene (if you know what I mean) to seek revenge they have been embarrassed with the fake to make them feel unwelcome.

Kate set to welcome President Tony Tan to Britain

LONDON - Prince William's wife Kate is schedulued to welcome Singaporean President Tony Tan to Britain later this month, Buckingham Palace said Friday, in her first engagement since falling victim to severe morning sickness.

Kate and William are set to give Tan a formal welcome to Britain when he begins a state visit on October 21, the palace said.

While it is intended that the Duchess of Cambridge takes part, her attendance will be reviewed closer to the time in light of her condition.

The royal couple are to greet the president and his wife at a London hotel and then travel with them to the Horse Guards Parade ground, where Tan will receive a full ceremonial welcome.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It would be nice to see Prince William do us big favor make a fake mocked up of Queenstown scene (if you know what I mean) to seek revenge they have been embarrassed with the fake to make them feel unwelcome.
poor kate, pregnant some more... in any case, who gives a blood y fooking fook

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Speak at Hyde Park?