• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are Singaporeans so unhappy all the time?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15920736-sad-smiley-standing-out-in-a-crowd-of-happy-smileys.jpg

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE GUY IN THE MIDDLE IS A SINGAPOREAN

Why so?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Because they think that a comfortable existence is a God given right.

The FTs are far happier because they know that a good life has to be earned through perseverance and hard work.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The FTs are far happier because they know that a good life has to be earned through perseverance and hard work.

Please go give dogs fuck! :oIo:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I so angry because the poodle take away all my play dolls.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we were pretty happy until foreign trash began taking over this country,now all the nostalgic places of singapore has been infiltrated by these pest......thanks alot Lee hsien loong fuck u nabei cheebye.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remember theres no such thing called total happiness,only net happiness.

[video=youtube;A6K-U2skg28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6K-U2skg28[/video]

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the stolen billions by Lee and his dogs have been clawed back with interest and economic loss, we will be happy.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hard work...my foot!

A pinoy in my workplace. Always play taichi and late for work. Was told to leave for good.:rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A pinoy in my workplace. Always play taichi and late for work. Was told to leave for good.:rolleyes:

He probably made the mistake of mixing with sinkies instead of sticking with the Pinoy crowd. As a result he picked up all the bad sinkie traits. :rolleyes:

I would like to take this opportunity to warn all FTs NOT to integrate with the locals. Nothing good will come out of it. You'll end up thinking, speaking and behaving like a sinkie and that would be an unmitigated disaster. :eek: