• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposed: FAP Marked Up Medical Cost 100% Before Introducing PGP. Dirty Sales Tactic!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]THE TRUTH ABOUT THE NEW PIONEER GENERATION CARD[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
10 Oct 2014 - 9:11pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

We have heard much and the hype on the Pioneer Generation card on the press and on TV that is used to help and thank our pioneers for their contributions by giving medical subsidiaries to the seniors. However is it really helpful, sincere and beneficial it just makes me wonder for now.

Based on 2 true accounts with my father, aged 68 and my father in-law aged 73, I take the Pioneer Generation card with a pinch of salt. My father who is a diabetes patient seeks medical consultation and follow-ups frequently, he noticed his routine checks-up per bill (same examination, same course) is around $37 each time, however just before the introduction of the Pioneer Generation senior card, his normal medical bill rose up to 100% to $74.

With this increased of his bill first and to every patient on the ground, then came the Pioneer Generation card kicked in for medical subsidiaries to the seniors. My father realized with the usage of the pioneer card now his bill returns to almost $37 again. Those who do not seek checks-up as frequent as my father, may not have noticed of the bill step up then the subsidiary (Pioneer card).

On my second account with my father in-law who is healthy, just a few days ago he had throat discomfort and went to local polyclinic for examination. He was referred to Tan Tock Seng Hospital A&E by the polyclinic doctor. At the end of his consultation and headed for payment he flashed his Pioneer card but was told that the card was only used for walk-in and not A&E, hence no subsidiaries can be given. My father in-law, a pioneer senior, therefore paid full sum of his bill at $350, if you still remember even though he was referred by the polyclinic to the A&E, Pioneer card cannot be used in this case too.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

These are the 2 true encounters, so is for you to judge whether Pioneer Generation card is really useful, sincere, thankful and beneficial to our Pioneers who built Singapore today.

Lawrence Wee
TRS reader

leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

Like this you also know! Naughty Stinkee!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Exposed: FAP Marked Up Medical Cost 100% Before Introducing PGP. Dirty Sales Tact

LOL. Thank pioneers? More like psychoing them to vote for PAP. :wink:

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Exposed: FAP Marked Up Medical Cost 100% Before Introducing PGP. Dirty Sales Tact

I want subsidiaries too! Where can I sign up?

nycheong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I want subsidiaries too! Where can I sign up?
CHAS no use lah. As long as your income abv 1.8k you do not qualify. Just waste time applying. Fxxk

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

CHAS no use lah. As long as your income abv 1.8k you do not qualify. Just waste time applying. Fxxk

This Gahman profit orientated, Sinkies better die than get sick is their motto.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

old folks who are bought over by this program will vote for the PAP again, farking the younger generation who financially supports them.

Sad that old folks who don't pay income tax will be king makers in the 2016 elections........

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The Pioneer card is like Pioneer magazine.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP mechanism is already in full swing to strategize how to win the votes in 2016.
See how good a prophet our PM is.
He did say in 2011 that he and his team have to think how to hookwink the voters if more opposition MPs are in Parliament, now 8 against 79?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you want cheaper medical care you will need to look at Malaysia. Even if you are a Sporeans you can enjoy their cheaper health care.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More like a Pioneer VCR.

PioneerVH-900VCRnumber2_zps0f09d674.jpg

1HLHboS.jpg

The pappies love the pioneers so much, they named an MRT station after them.

pioneer_mrt_00003.JPG

Dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL. Thank pioneers? More like psychoing them to vote for PAP. :wink:

Old man old lady, die hard fan of Pee ah Pee, no Pee ah Pee, SG will definitely sink mentality, sure will vote for them.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do u know medicine from polyclinic has no subsidy you pay in full? 100% than they encourage u to use
medisave to deduct for the bill! So they really take Pioneer for a ride!

This very calculative papapya gahmen u cant beat them in mathematics! Especially mee siam mai hum the
mathematician!

You only get subsidy for the services which gahmen inflated many times the subsidy!
Papaya think they csn fooled th seniors. Go fool ur father who is senile now!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like Pioneer magazine ( now NSMan) I throw it straight into the dustbin, without even opening it. The government is treating the Pioneers like the "toss in the bin" magazine....that is what they are hoping for...get toss into the bin ( incinerator).:rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I think most sinkies are not hard up for subsidies. All we're asking is fucking PAP don't profit from discharging public services that's all. Look at our HDB, subsidized?
:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY:oIo:PAP:oIo:LHL:oIo:LKY

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is very bad. PAP must explain is this the truth, cost doubled before pioneer card given out?