• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fas: The national stadium’s $833,000 grass is still not up to standard

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: $$$billion$$$ HUM CHEE sportshub grass BOTAK because turtle shell blocks sunlight

Isn't this the work of a scholar?

Scholars are book smart but they are really very stupid people.

They are highly effective as yes-men who engage in groupthink. That's why the PAP regime loves putting them into positions of influence.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: $$$billion$$$ HUM CHEE sportshub grass BOTAK because turtle shell blocks sunlight

Maybe the stadium grass not enough fertiliser. Should let some Tiongs shit on the pitch and make the grass grow faster.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe the stadium grass not enough fertiliser. Should let some Tiongs shit on the pitch and make the grass grow faster.

Nay , they should round up all the banglas at Serangoon , transport them to Kallang by the bus load and shit at the stadium grass :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FIFA std grass pitch costs only $283K in expensive Canada, but $2.3 mil in S'pore

so the profit went into whose's pocket?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FIFA std grass pitch costs only $283K in expensive Canada, but $2.3 mil in S'pore

If I am PAP I will answer to such allegation that in Singapore e dry thing has to be imported including grass so it's more expensive ma. Singapore's only resource is its precious people known as daft sinkies, so suck it. Yes if I am PAP this is how I will answer but too bad I am not.

grass expensive can switch to cock hair. no need sun also grow.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Money tomg somewhere lah. :oIo: Fuck PAP! :kma:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought one of the most boasted moto is that the place has very low corruptions especially to those linked to the ruling Elites?

There are more ways to help oneself to the money. Eithier thru over charging, mis-management ( Lehmen mini bonds, remember?) or simply plain 'oversight' or even to convert funds from 'some linked gov bonds' to another type of funds to be used etc.

All under 'one family' and who said family members don't get greedy even whenever opportunity arise? LoL

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Even NZ All Blacks Rugby team cancel match due to National Stadium shit grass

Oh shit sam this might be "racist" cos apparently sg m&ds are the race that are the best soccer players.

Oh really? Malaysia/Indonesia/Singapore qualified for world cup? Chinese already did it in 2002!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought one of the most boasted moto is that the place has very low corruptions especially to those linked to the ruling Elites?

There are more ways to help oneself to the money. Eithier thru over charging, mis-management ( Lehmen mini bonds, remember?) or simply plain 'oversight' or even to convert funds from 'some linked gov bonds' to another type of funds to be used etc.

All under 'one family' and who said family members don't get greedy even whenever opportunity arise? LoL
given and grab as many directorship as possible

REMEMBER THE PAP MP WITH 64 JOBS?

http://therealsingapore.com/content/remember-pap-mp-64-jobs-heres-one-18-least

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Even NZ All Blacks Rugby team cancel match due to National Stadium shit grass

Oh really? Malaysia/Indonesia/Singapore qualified for world cup? Chinese already did it in 2002!

Yeah, and an utter waste of a slot for an Asian country.

Other than rough tackles, they are absolutely worthless as a footballing team.

Would rather see the likes of Iran or Uzbekistan.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spending money on maintenance cannot score points lah!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tonychat, I think your UMNO bosses are the best when it comes to kopi money!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Canada got proper experts to consult on the field issue. If the PAP had consulted the Indian gardener, they would have save millions. Instead, because the gardener got no paper qualification, he was dismissed.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ofcos it cost mor xpensif in sinkielan! ...

dey provide ze bestest crass quality 2 sinkielan ... ze crass in canada is chippa bcoz dey r of lower quality dan dose provided 2 sinkielan ... dey dump lower quality there ... oni ze best is provided 4 sinkielan ...