• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

friends...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am disappointed with my friends from childhood. everyone nowadays are so selfish, no more brotherhood from those years...:(

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

for the record, i can swear categorically,

friends are Bullshit.

Having money and a pet dog is Bestest.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are bringing alot of negativity to this forum! :oIo: Be more positive! Fuck the PAP! :oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are right, moreover, we are in s'pore. our society is like this, the more that we should think this way. i dun like friends with benefits.

?

for the record, i can swear categorically,

friends are Bullshit.

Having money and a pet dog is Bestest.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fren, this "brotherhood" thing only lasts for a certain period of one's life. Our lives are dynamic. Comes a time when the only thing of importance is your own family, your kids, their future. For that, your partner is your wife. After we have fulfilled this, we go. That's it. Your family is your gang. You try to take care of one another. Fuck everything else.

Cheers!

i am disappointed with my friends from childhood. everyone nowadays are so selfish, no more brotherhood from those years...:(

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are right, i have been naive thinking that friends are forever. i still reminiscence the brotherhood when we were younger in our teens, seems like it is this way.
but of course, i will still cherish the friendship but not as important as before.

Fren, this "brotherhood" thing only lasts for a certain period of one's life. Our lives are dynamic. Comes a time when the only thing of importance is your own family, your kids, their future. For that, your partner is your wife. After we have fulfilled this, we go. That's it. Your family is your gang. You try to take care of one another. Fuck everything else.

Cheers!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;mRdQggl2MbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRdQggl2MbM[/video]

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro. Ts, You already got lots of frens here liao... 24hours sure got frens standby here :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
最佳損友(陳奕迅)....

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cA0vft4d7zs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
In general When you have money everyone wants to be your friend... When money is gone all friends will also suddenly disappear