• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mustaffa still has cheap prices

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mai lah.........i no like give business to ah nehs..........

since i never makan roti prata over 10 years ago, i give ZERO business to ah nehs........

In the old days when NTUC didn't exist I bought many things from the corner Indian shop: news papers, comics, light bulbs, .... The way I see it the real enemy is the PAP. They have been killing off many small mom & pop stores. Many of those indian stores owners of the past were humble. At night they would sleep at their store. When these people saved enough $ they would return to india. They were not like the current FT from india who are loud & arrogant.

If you check the prices at Mustaffa you can find bargains. That is why people like me shop there, for the cheap prices:o This is different from companies like NTUC where they pay the management millions. So as long as Mustaffa can offer me cheaper prices for the items sold elsewhere I will give him my business.

I don't eat the roti prata in Spore. I have it when I visit Batam where it's cheaper & more tasty. In Batam the curry sauce they provide even has potato or mutton & not just the curry sauce. You also also get pickled vegetables. Over there they make it fluffy unlike in Spore where they don't bother to do the extra step.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was looking for a new steam iron & went looking at Harvey Norman, Best Denki & Courts,..... I should have started my search at Mustaffa because they sometimes have the best prices when it comes to home appliances.

As a result I saved $20+. A 16% savings on the total price of the iron I bought. This may not be much to some people but I'm happy knowing that I saved some $:smile:

bought premium tefal ultimate and never look back. philip produce crap.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can you find a shop (big or small) when you can try the shirts/shoes/pants etc again and again without buying...those ah nehs sale persons simply
don't care..either talking among themselves or "relax" one corner if you know what I mean...lol

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bought premium tefal ultimate and never look back. philip produce crap.

Mustaffa also carries TeFal, Braun, Panasonic, Rowenta, Russell Hobbs,.... It's amazing how many brands there are to chose from.

I stuck with Philips because of my past positive experience with my older Philips iron. I assumed that since they make so many models they must have alot of feedback from the field. Also checked with Amazon Uk on overall feedback on the Azure product line.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where can you find a shop (big or small) when you can try the shirts/shoes/pants etc again and again without buying...those ah nehs sale persons simply
don't care..either talking among themselves or "relax" one corner if you know what I mean...lol

In Spore I would try Robinsons. However if fit is important go to Bangkok & get one tailor made. I am still wearing the ones I got 10 years ago because the material is very good.

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had witnessed a shouting match in the basement of Mustafa Centre due to warranty issues. A Chinese guy vs Ah Neh employee. I think they were arguing over some kitchen appliance. :biggrin:

Mustafa does not give you a warranty. I believe if you want warranty you have to pay extra. Check this out.