• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian are liars (Words from Donald Trump)

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This (indian) is the kind of problem the country is facing, this (Indian) is the kind of thinking we have been witnessing on Wall street for the last 5 years.

Watch this video coming straight from Donald Trump's mouth while our PM is still sleeping and counting his millions taken from our CPF funds.

You think the China Yang Yin is the only cunning, cuntry loopholes exploiters? Wait till you see a snake is caught and tried to act cool here only to be kicked out in the butt. I fear there are thousands of such in Singapore now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JA_ErrUgwE

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wise man. Deserved to be rich
This (indian) is the kind of problem the country is facing, this (Indian) is the kind of thinking we have been witnessing on Wall street for the last 5 years.

Watch this video coming straight from Donald Trump's mouth while our PM is still sleeping and counting his millions taken from our CPF funds.

You think the China Yang Yin is the only cunning, cuntry loopholes exploiters? Wait till you see a snake is caught and tried to act cool here only to be kicked out in the butt. I fear there are thousands of such in Singapore now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JA_ErrUgwE

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's true, the only thing you distrust more than an Ah Tiong, is an Indian of any kind. I mean, if you put an Indian in Nigeria, he'll scam the Nigerians, and they'll still love him to bits, with the tree hugging and head shaking...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
finally i have been vindicated,there is no greater proof than a white man like donald trump coming to the same conclusion that all shitskin cannot be trusted.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
racism! racism! you even see chinese dogs in here bashing kelings. Must have been a tough personal lesson.

oh here come the resident shitskin to the rescue!!!!his shitskin radar be a beeping and a booping!!!!arent u supposed to be a chink?when u see ur fellow brothers bashing shit smelling ganges bathing lie about everything shitskin,shouldnt u be joining in?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just saw the video.

- It's amazing that Anand denied denied and denied up until the last minute still deny.
- Then when the truth is out that he cheats he's got plenty of excuses of why he cheated
- Asked him if he crossed the line he took a while to say he did
- Then after he's been fired his thanks to Trump for giving him the opportunity was so insincere and his good luck wish to the others also very insincere

Amazing Anand

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was not expecting a stupid tv show but the ass kissing from the shitskin right to the very end was spectacular.this shitskin is a born natural liar,the fact u can smile and praise the person and make the person feel good even though u have been exposed thoroughly for being a lieing scumbag means his a expert bullshitter and con artist of the highest order.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh here come the resident shitskin to the rescue!!!!his shitskin radar be a beeping and a booping!!!!arent u supposed to be a chink?when u see ur fellow brothers bashing shit smelling ganges bathing lie about everything shitskin,shouldnt u be joining in?

Why do you call me a shit skin chinese dog?

What a joke you ever seen me defending a shit skin?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
perhaps your England is like mine, people complain sibei aw leh!.

Next time write in Chinese to explain better, use less preposition can help or write in Shakespears style ... Merrily I say unto thee ... fcuk thee Ah Neh .....

Why do you call me a shit skin chinese dog?

What a joke you ever seen me defending a shit skin?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
anan tried to beat the rules.
he failed.

but that's how its really played on wall st. risk vs reward.
the big snakes will recruit him no doubt and tweak his risk taking the 'legal' way

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians are mostly hot air ...they know how to talk and that's about it. Most of them have little inside them.

I have witnessed such "hot air" shitskins all the time. Non of them are impressive in qualification nor experience. Their expertise is to text message to their own-kind, to bring in as many of them as possible. People coming from corrupted countries know how to play around with the rule, and our complacent PAP is none the better except to provide idealistic playground for such shitskins to exploit. Once caught, they will denial all the way until exhaustion set in and evidence leaked. Anand has clearly displayed what many Singaporeans fear, and I believe, Donald Trump has fully agreed that people from india, are "hard to believe". :oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.fta.gov.sg/fta_ceca.asp?hl=6

Overview of India (CECA)

Negotiations for the India - Singapore Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) were launched on 27 May 2003 in New Delhi. The India-Singapore CECA was successfully concluded and was signed on 29 June 2005, during Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's State Visit to India. This landmark agreement is India's first ever CECA and Singapore's first comprehensive bilateral economic agreement with a South Asia economy. It also marks the first time that Singapore has included taxation agreement discussions in the process.

Movement of Business Persons

Business visitors going into India for negotiating of deals, market exploration may apply for a multiple journey visa up to a validity period of 5 years provided the relevant terms and conditions apply. (Note: One criteria imposed is that applicable measures concerning the protection of public health and national security may limit the period of visa e.g. from 5 years to at most 2 years.)

Short term service suppliers who are going into India to provide a specific service (without a commercial presence) can stay for up to 90 days in single visa with possible extension for further 90 days.

Intra-corporate transferees refers to personnel from businesses operating in both countries and requires the transfer of personnel like managers, technical expertise between the two establishments. They can apply for a visa with validity period up to 2 years with possible extensions of up to 3 years at one time.

Professionals can also apply for a visa period of up to 1 year. The annex provides a list of 127 specific occupations.

All these provisions serve to increase the convenience of businesses and professionals without the hassle of going through the process of regular visa applications.

PAP shills, give me a good reason why I should support the PAP? :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perhaps your England is like mine, people complain sibei aw leh!.

Next time write in Chinese to explain better, use less preposition can help or write in Shakespears style ... Merrily I say unto thee ... fcuk thee Ah Neh .....

No la that chinese dog is just making up false conjunctures.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have witnessed such "hot air" shitskins all the time. Non of them are impressive in qualification nor experience. Their expertise is to text message to their own-kind, to bring in as many of them as possible. People coming from corrupted countries know how to play around with the rule, and our complacent PAP is none the better except to provide idealistic playground for such shitskins to exploit. Once caught, they will denial all the way until exhaustion set in and evidence leaked. Anand has clearly displayed what many Singaporeans fear, and I believe, Donald Trump has fully agreed that people from india, are "hard to believe". :oIo:

The worst thing about this is you can tell them hey shit skins are like this and that BUT they will never ever learn until they personally experienced it themselves. period.

That's why you see some chinese dogs in here probably in the past loving shit skins but now end up bashing them now obviously not from hearing the advice given here but learning through their own painful experience.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRANSCRIPTED:

Trump: I have just received some very very disturbing news.....

Anand : ......bring at least $50......my Arse is on the line.

Trump : Did anybody come?

Anand : No.

Trump : That's because nobody respects you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst thing about this is you can tell them hey shit skins are like this and that BUT they will never ever learn until they personally experienced it themselves. period.

That's why you see some chinese dogs in here probably in the past loving shit skins but now end up bashing them now obviously not from hearing the advice given here but learning through their own painful experience.

Shouldnt it be this way to be non-discriminating? Why hate certain people or race so much if you have no bad personal experience with them?

I don't recall you shared any personal story about ah neh (might have missed as I didn't read most posts here). But compared to others who shared their personal account here, you repeat the Ah neh cannot be trusted message like 100 times more. Why so much hatred or really it is all for the good of others?

Btw you call chinese who scold chinese as chinese dogs? What about chinese who cheat chinese. Chinese trash? Chinese who laugh at chinese for being cheated by ah neh. Chinese shit?

Last edited:

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldnt it be this way to be non-discriminating? Why hate certain people or race so much if you have no bad personal experience with them?

I don't recall you shared any personal story about ah neh (might have missed as I didn't read most posts here). But compared to others who shared their personal account here, you repeat the Ah neh cannot be trusted message like 100 times more. Why so much hatred or really it is all for the good of others?

Btw you call chinese who scold chinese as chinese dogs? What about chinese who cheat chinese. Chinese trash? Chinese who laugh at chinese for being cheated by ah neh. Chinese shit?

Ah neh uncle molested him before in toilet when he was young !