• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can a Muslim explain.

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims abhor idol worship but when they go on pilgrimage in Mecca they go round and round Kaaba which is basically a stone. Isthis not a contradiction? kaabe.jpgkaabe.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I may be wrong, please correct me if I erred. The kaaba is believed by muslims to be the house of god, built by Ibrahim (Abraham).

I do not know the reason(s) they walk around this shrine. To me, all religious rituals are carried out for symbolic reasons and serve no purpose, and neither will these actions enhance one's life. But it is a personal thing, and if someone feels good doing it, proceed, just don't expect anyone else to follow. Whether it contradicts their beliefs or not, I don't care, it is up to the believer.

Cheers!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try also to explain this:

God is almighty, God is all knowing and God is all loving. Then liars like Kong Hee Fatt Choy is created. How come ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the so-called monotheistic Abrahamic religions are steeped in idol worship and occult symbolism.

By their day of worship you shall know their true god.

The rabbit hole goes very deep. Do your own research.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try also to explain this:

God is almighty, God is all knowing and God is all loving. Then liars like Kong Hee Fatt Choy is created. How come ?

God created men to have free will. Hence how Kong Hee turns out is not God's responsibilities.

But still He sends his one and only son to die for all of our sins, past and future, so that we could have a 2nd chance!

Doesn't this show His Love for us? That everyone of us are important to Him!

Imagine that the all powerful all mighty God, the creator of the Universe and everything in it says we are so important to Him!!

How humble is God!!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one is at least harmless.... and presents no threat. A few static stones that can't speak (mean cannot lie), cant hear and can think is a good options.

Harmless religious practice like Muslim and Buddhism is alright if seek world peace and prosperity through God I would be happy that they keep do that. When there is peace prosperity followed behind. Ah Neh are the best at making harmless religionsa to practice faith, like praying to cow, rats, elephants and etc.

Worst one is the Bible that speakth of wars, first murderer (Chap 4 of Genesis Cain and Abel) and priests killing of another high priest Jesus.

Genesis Chap 4: 6- 13
6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?
10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

Then you have the story of their God unhappy with his own creation over food cooked to feed HIM. Want to make 2 good brothers fight? HE was the one that created Sinner. First of the kind a jiak leow bee Creator. Stones become one of the best harmless options created.

Worst are the Christian Crusaders using Bible to go war with non-Christain countries and entered Far East (Muslim and Buddhism worshippers). They came to established their presence, occupied your land and used the Bible to established their own law that native laws was forbided to tried their Christians people.

Muslims abhor idol worship but when they go on pilgrimage in Mecca they go round and round Kaaba which is basically a stone. Isthis not a contradiction?View attachment 17473View attachment 17473

Last edited:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are two kaabas!

Directly above the Kaaba in heaven is an exact replica. This Kaaba was mentioned in the Qur'an and by the Prophet ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him).

The Messenger of Allah ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said narrating about the journey of 'Isra wal Miraaj

“Then I was shown Al-Bait-al-Ma'mur (i.e. Allah's House). I asked Gabriel about it and he said, This is Al Bait-ul-Ma'mur where 70,000 angels perform prayers daily and when they leave they never return to it (but always a fresh batch comes into it daily).”
http://muslimmatters.org/2012/11/15/ten-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-kaaba/

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This one is at least harmless.... and presents no threat. A few static stones that can't speak (mean cannot lie), cant hear and can think is a good options.

Harmless religious practice like Muslim and Buddhism is alright if seek world peace and prosperity through God I would be happy that they keep do that. When there is peace prosperity followed behind. Ah Neh are the best at making harmless religionsa to practice faith, like praying to cow, rats, elephants and etc.

What do you mean muslim are harmless???

SK2.JPG