• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone here take fibre supplements

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I take fibre supplements not out of necessity but out of habit.

Have to pop a few psyllium husk pills a day in order to. feel complete. Not that it doesn't help me. It does. It helps be achieve that vaunted smooth long contiguous bowel so highly prized by that forum Neanderthal ESND.

What fibre supps do you take if any and do they help?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Magnesium supplements. Because most pple suffer from magnesium deficiency, and constipation is one of the symptoms. Hence even if you take lots of fibre, but if u still lack magnesium, you'll still kena constipation.

Take 2 magnesium pills every day for prevention. Take 4 pills for mild constipation. Take 6 pills for severe constipation. Take 8 pills for killer constipation (eg. the type where you've constipated for a few days liao, and you suspect if you constipate any longer, it'll kill you).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are troubled by constipation, Bekunis herbal laxative tea will help you.

Sometimes exercise will do the trick. Go for a jog.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to have problems but it went away when I started juicing daily.

I'm also now adding different kinds of pulses(beans) to my diet. I find the easiest way to do this is buy Bob's Mills dry soup mixes which consists a mixture of dry beans & I simply add water & veggies to the mix to make a soup. I get it from iHerb
http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=bob'...l+soup+mix+whole+grains+and+beans&x=0&y=0#p=1

However I've also seen the Bob Mills products being sold in shops like NTUC. Beans are a healthy source of nutrition.

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, if you are able to drink one full cup of plain water when you wake up before consuming anything, it helps to ease the bowel. Easiest and most effective way for the purpose of allowing smoother "traffic" flow.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Honestly, if you are able to drink one full cup of plain water when you wake up before consuming anything, it helps to ease the bowel. Easiest and most effective way for the purpose of allowing smoother "traffic" flow.

I already do that.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm also now adding different kinds of pulses(beans) to my diet. I find the easiest way to do this is buy Bob's Mills dry soup mixes which consists a mixture of dry beans & I simply add water & veggies to the mix to make a soup. I get it from iHerb
http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=bob'...l+soup+mix+whole+grains+and+beans&x=0&y=0#p=1

However I've also seen the Bob Mills products being sold in shops like NTUC. Beans are a healthy source of nutrition.

Nowadays I juice three times a week. Mainly green vegetables.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my daily supplements beside juicing leafy greens, carrots, beets and chomping on crunchy seasonal fruit from my orchard.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the multi-vitamin pack from trader joe's has a high dose of an important ingredient: magnesium. the probiotics obtainable from whole foods is very potent with 100 billion flora per capsule. the shit cums out type 4 all the time. this morning, i wiped once, and there was hardly any stain. i save a lot on toilet paper. :o

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nowadays I juice three times a week. Mainly green vegetables.

never never juiced.
jucing remove high amount of fiber .
end result..the sugar content in the juice is quickly adsorbed into your boby.
fiber help to prevent this.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take fibre supplements not out of necessity but out of habit.

Have to pop a few psyllium husk pills a day in order to. feel complete. Not that it doesn't help me. It does. It helps be achieve that vaunted smooth long contiguous bowel so highly prized by that forum Neanderthal ESND.

What fibre supps do you take if any and do they help?

psyllium husk i remember is non soluble fiber.
your body need soluble fiber too.
there is these fiber that i bought from unity..consist of both soluble and non soluble fiber cum suprlina and chlorophyll

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never never juiced.
jucing remove high amount of fiber .
end result..the sugar content in the juice is quickly adsorbed into your boby.
fiber help to prevent this.

I've been juicing for 1+ year & I notice that within half an hour of drinking the juice I can see the results in the toilet:biggrin:
I am now very regular.

The recipe I use is quite similar to the Gerson anti-cancer recipe: kale, Swiss Chard, beetroot, carrot & apple. Since I'm now more seasoned I've reduce the amount of carrots & only use 1 apple.

I also take a good multi-vitamin by Garden of Life. They have different multi-vitamin product depending on your sex & age group. It is also raw & from natural food sources.
If anyone is interested you can visit their website http://www.gardenoflife.com/

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanna lao sai easy lah. Male friend with fisherman. Confirm sure lao sai popping a few of them.