• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

let's talk about integrity...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how much integrity is considered respectable?
so you think lasup matas acting according to their jealous heart can be a good mata?
compare to someone like me who like to download stuff from pirate bay?

which is worse?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
enough of nonsense, please be serious, i am trying to find out how much i am worth...?:rolleyes:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is quite sad if one's value is determined by another sinful person?

God sent his one and only son to die for all of us.

Do you think we are not valuable in God's eyes?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
方,是规矩、框架,是做人之本;圆,是圆融、老练,是处世之道。无方,世界没有了规矩,便无约束;无圆,世 界负荷太重,将不能自理。为人处世,当方则方,该圆就圆。方外有圆,圆中有方,方圆相济,社会才会和谐,人 生自在方圆。

http://baike.baidu.com/subview/117918/8031384.htm

Chinese proverb illustrated with Ang Moh pop muzak, best of East and West ... ... ...

[video=youtube;y7I5UaB7mx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7I5UaB7mx4[/video]

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude, you can never place a value or scale on integrity. Everyone says how upright they are to prove their worth yet commits shit when the occasion arise. I'm sure you're one of them and I won't deny myself from this either.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am saying as a mata, you should be conscious of your own action, if you think that because you have authority and you mess up other because of your own personal reason. i think you are not fit to be one, you can go ask sam leong if i am right?:rolleyes:

btw, i am sure there are eyes are watching them, as the saying 若要人不知,除非己莫为. it's a pity many here are very knowledgeable pple but they are just not conscious enough of own action, actually, including some of our ministars.:biggrin:

Dude, you can never place a value or scale on integrity. Everyone says how upright they are to prove their worth yet commits shit when the occasion arise. I'm sure you're one of them and I won't deny myself from this either.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is right, each and every one got price tag, some a simple BJ is enough, some want millions, that no yard stick to measure integrity.
You think our MPs didn't deserve our respect for paying so little and doing so much?

how much integrity is considered respectable?
so you think lasup matas acting according to their jealous heart can be a good mata?
compare to someone like me who like to download stuff from pirate bay?

which is worse?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oi, ministars are paid a lot, you know...i doubt they will have it easier if they relent their posts.

LKY is right, each and every one got price tag, some a simple BJ is enough, some want millions, that no yard stick to measure integrity.
You think our MPs didn't deserve our respect for paying so little and doing so much?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think it's easy job for them, all they need is be acquainted with the leeders, all will be soon soon for them. i doubt they can earn that much but it is possible with ex-ministar in their portfolio, businessmen have to kowtow and give face to PAP.
this is my observation as a pap supporter.:biggrin:

They can earn so much outside but they chose to server us we should be appreciated, what do you think?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a pap supporter, this is what i have to say about the integrity of the ministars, you as a ministar, the most important aspect is to be self conscious of your own actions. if you cannot or unable to achieve this standard, please look for sam leong, he will offer you his seatless bicycle.:biggrin: